Time Wars: Space Ship edition

No, FIRE, SCAN, MOVE in that order. I updated the first post.

2 Likes

Ships colocated with a base are not shielded.

Infinitely many ships could be at the same coordinate. Space is big. :wink:

Is uniform distribution of players a reasonable assumption about sector assignments?

I know that this doesnā€™t guarantee that Iā€™ll NOT be in a sector close to BruteForceā€™s . . . just need to know the probabilities that Iā€™m not going to be gagging on his near-nekkid-ness.

It is uniform-ish.

Space is big

I also named my ships in my spreadsheet.

I was told what the names of my ships were!
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

You all are welcome to change the names of the ships if you want.

Me too, but Iā€™m bad at following directions

Iā€™ll be streaming a game tonight, so Iā€™ll reply to any further questions in the morning.

In response to your earlier question about using Excel:
Iā€™m creating a separate worksheet for each sector that I would be in.

Stacking a 10x10 grid of 10x10 cells with an ā€œouterā€ coordinate for the z and t dimensions and an ā€œinnerā€ coordinate for the x and y dimensions. (Color-coordinating to help me remember which one is which.)

I then finagle conditional formatting to show base/ship location(s) along with showing the ā€œarea of influenceā€ for a selected ship.

Using sector ID as a means to help facilitate things so that I only need worry about ā€œpositiveā€ coordinates within a given sector.

World of Warcraft?

Fortnite?

Which game!??!?!??

18Chesapeake. (Board game ā€” one of my friends as a youtube channel where I make occassional appearences as a player.)

If you havenā€™t tried Scythe, I recommend it. Fun campaign.

Iā€™ve played Scythe, but not the campaign of it. Itā€™s worth it?

I thought it was fun. New starting tokens, a couple new factions. Gameplay changes sometimes between games, making for more peace/war, and some games have different end conditions

I know some ā€œcampaignā€ games are largely the same one over and over. This one felt different each time.

I use my nekkid-ness as a distraction so that you wonā€™t see my missiles coming.

But . . . Iā€™m the Kwisatz Haderach!

Can you put these instructions in the OP? Or, maybe you already did and I missed itā€¦

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 8.12.06 PM

I defy another just finding this thread to read and understand it in 11 minutes. An hour and 11 minutes you might have a fair idea whatā€™s going on. Once play beings and MH starts posting results of rounds, the error in the time estimate will increase greatly.