Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

The straight men are finally noticing fashion! Unless it’s just an actuary

1 Like

Were they heels? If so, how high? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like

A slim, blonde lady EMT smiled at me as she came in for her sbux order!!! :kissing_heart: :woman_firefighter: :couple_with_heart: :heartpulse: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :ambulance: :love_hotel:

1 Like

I’m starting to think that Breadmaker is actually a sbux barista . . .

4 Likes

1 Like

I had some Girl Guide cookies with me and offered some to the 2 (TWOOOOOOOOO) FEMALE baristas at the sbux!!! I am so soooowave and deboner!!! :man_dancing: :cookie: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :blue_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :heart_hands:

2 Likes

I held the door open at the Italian bakery for FOOOOUR ladies!!!

Only 1 of them said thank you. :broken_heart: :cry:

1 Like

If there was a fifth then i would know that they were dentists & we finally know what’s up with the one who doesn’t recommend sugarless gum to their patients who chew gum…she’s the one who says “thank you” & isn’t a stuck up dds who doesn’t want their patients to enjoy a little sugar now & then.

I’m sure you mean well but it’s probably best not to expect gratitude… some people don’t like to talk to strangers.

I was walking into the sbux when I got distracted by a sign outside. When I turned around, a cute blonde girl was smiling at meeeeeeee!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :love_letter: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

What did the sign say?

Advertising bringing in your own cup.

If only I were more swave and deboner, I coulda held the door open for her!!! :door: :couple_with_heart_woman_man:

AAAAAAAAAND ONE OF THE SBUX BARISTAS SMILED AT ME WHEN HE CAME OUT OF THE STORE ROOM!!! :love_letter: :heart_decoration: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :dizzy:

1 Like

My fingertips brushed with the barista’s when she scanned my card. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :point_right: :point_left:

And I see that a GoAer asks his wife where his glasses are even if he’s wearing them. So hawt…

1 Like

There’s talk of lap dances in a GoA thread and a GoAer is sharing a lot of love in the same thread - AT THE SAME TIME!!! :star_struck: :kissing_heart: :love_letter: :sparkling_heart: :biting_lip:

ETA: OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!!! NOW THERE’S TALK OF WHORING!!! :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue: :partying_face: :smiling_imp: :kiss: :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heart_on_fire: :hotdog: :doughnut: :love_hotel:

2 Likes

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! A GoAer said something about “banging” and “all day” w.r.t. a lap dance from meeeeee!!! :kissing_closed_eyes: :cupid: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :two_hearts: :heart_hands: :biting_lip:
heartbeat

smiling_face_with_three_hearts

AND I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO INCREASE THE SIZE OF THE EMOJIS!!! :party:

3 Likes