Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

She can wield a mean scalpel.

2 Likes

Go spend some :dollar: on Long Beach Island.

I won’t be able to escape it…

I’m working on some YE cleanup and documentation which I am passing on to one of our female accountables. When I sent her a note on MS Teams, did she respond with a thumbs up? No. Did she respond with a peace sign? No. Did she respond with a check mark? No.

SHE RESPONDED WITH A HEART!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cupid: :heart_on_fire: :revolving_hearts: :brown_heart: :blue_heart: :heart_hands:

3 Likes

I went to get a treat from Cob’s, but there was a bit of a lineup. The high school aged staffer saw me and said, “I can take you over here.”. :heart_eyes: :croissant: :bread: :baguette_bread: :flatbread: :bagel: :kiss: :sparkling_heart: :two_hearts: :orange_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :diving_mask:

2 Likes

is your real name Andy???

2 Likes

It was a MALE high school staffer. NTTAWTT.

A real estate agent was knocking on doors in my neighbourhood asking if we were planning on selling in the next year.

She seemed nice.

2 Likes

A woman held open the sbux door for me and my gf!!! You know what that means!!! :trident: :three: :clock3: :triangular_ruler: :shamrock: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :100: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Mike the barista brought our drinks over to the table!!! :coffee: :tea: :heart_on_fire: :gift_heart: :heartpulse: :brown_heart: :blue_heart: :heart_hands: :heart_hands: :heart_hands:

1 Like

The barista brought a sample tray over!!! :heart_eyes: :kiss: :revolving_hearts: :heart_on_fire:

P.S. It was a dragonfruit something or other with that hoity toity olive oil in the foam. I was expecting a total horror show, but it was better than I expected. Not gonna go outta my way to order it in the future tho… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The cashier at the grocery store told me to “Have a good one.” :kiss: :gift_heart: :tongue:

1 Like

Well … did you?

The appropriate answer is, i do :laughing:

I had a good drive home. Does that count?

Some dude with a fancy camera was taking many photos of my dog on the beach. Granted she was being cute and entertaining.

2 Likes

Mrs. H and I were talking about getting together with a few of her friends, all female. There’s K, S, P and M - in order of “how much do we like them.” M is way down the list for reasons that probably merit a new thread about friends and ex-friends.

Date of planned get-together is P’s birthday.

Mrs. H: Do I have to be there if it’s P’s birthday? I don’t want to be at something where she can be the center of attention.
Me: If M was going to be there, I’d fully excuse you. I doubt she will be, though. If it’s just the other 3, … if you really don’t want to be there, I get it, I wouldn’t make you.
Mrs. H: I can go, I don’t dislike either one enough to avoid them.
Me: Unless you really want to send me alone with 3 other women.
Mrs. H: Those women, I am fine with.
Me: OK.
Mrs. H: Honestly, I’m fine with any woman.

200w

Got reminded elsewhere: Had 3 people compliment my shoes on Sunday. One married man, two unmarried but straight women.

1 Like