Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

dude, save some for the rest of us!

Mebbe we should go on that quilting cruise next year: do cruise ships have sbux??? :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :coffee: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_decoration: :orange_heart: OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!!! YES, THEY DO!!!

OOOOH!!! OOOOOH!!! WE COULD DO BRUNCH TOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

One girl, one cup.

2 Likes

On a video call one of the participants let us know they decided to wear pants this morningā€¦but that next time might be different.

5 Likes

RN win of the day.

4 Likes

1 Like

:iat :popcorn: :

Won a stuffed horse at a boardwalk game this weekend - a guy commented that he loved my ā€œdonkeyā€

2 Likes

Next time, maybe see if thereā€™s a stuffed rooster prize?

4 Likes

1 Like

nice cock!

3 Likes

My dentist told me I have well developed jaw muscles

2 Likes

I had an ER physician tell me once that I had one of the largest spines sheā€™d ever seen.

1 Like

She??? Was it Dr JFGW??? :popcorn:

IFYP

2 Likes

ā€œyou should have seen the guy it used to be inside!ā€

3 Likes

Back atcha

The barista gave my gf and me a FREE slice of banana bread!!! Another barista noticed we both got cold drinks!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :love_letter: :gift_heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart:

1 Like

My fingertips brushed with those of the pharmacy technician when she handed me my prescription!!! :pill: :heart_eyes: :heart_on_fire: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :dizzy:

1 Like

baller. #winning