Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

All the insignificant stuff goes down at coffee shops. Went to an independent coffee shop where they make good coffee this morning, barista said she liked my glasses.

1 Like

Finally got a Bumbl like after 3 weeks. She’s got 5 hours left to message me to allow me to chat with her

2 Likes

2 Likes

T-2 hours???

More like T-roy after hours, amirite?

4 Likes

you’ve got one option left - get premium and extend the match before it’s too late

good luck

T-2nite.

2 Likes

With 5 minutes left I gave her another 24 hour extend.

Then signed up for Hinge for the next month

2 Likes

dude, you’re better than dating apps. go back to gettin’ digits at the running club!

2 Likes

I was talking with one of the accountables the other day who used the phrase “in/out” a few times. :arrow_right: :arrow_left: :arrow_right: :arrow_left: :arrow_heading_down: :arrow_heading_up: :arrows_clockwise: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :revolving_hearts: :boom: :dizzy: :kiss: :cupid:

brings to mind this: Chinese jump rope - Wikipedia

Oh, shut up, @johntravoltatbot. I’ll reply to @Breadmaker as often as I damn-well please.

dontclickhere

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwj3NcxfbZyqpzO/giphy.gif

1 Like

Yeah, @chatbot!!! Go help us cure cancer, ebola, make it rain in Africa, etc.: make your bits and bytes useful!!! Sheesh!!! :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

1 Like

The barista said, “Wow, you have a lot of points!” when she rang up my order. :star2: :eyes: :heart_eyes: :gift_heart: :brown_heart:

And she offered to carry one of the cups back to my table!!! :revolving_hearts: :kiss: :sparkling_heart: :boom: :love_hotel:

1 Like

I’m at my non-usual sbux: the barista knew my regular AAAAAAAAAAND noted my yuuuuuuuge… star balance!!! :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heart_hands:

2 Likes

You two timer you.

1 Like

We have to introduce you to better coffee. Also why no use the big balance? What are you saving for?

Bags and bags o’ beans: I’ve probably cashed in about a dozen or so; Air Canada Aeroplan miles. :flight_departure: :flight_arrival:

Plus free wi-fi, and above all hawt, hawt, HAAAAAAAAAAWT insignficant signals :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
revolving_hearts
:heart_on_fire:
black_heart
:purple_heart: :biting_lip: :policewoman: :couplekiss_woman_woman: :couple_with_heart_man_man: :kiss: :love_letter: :heartpulse: