Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

I have a scooter, and I am a little bike curious.

3 Likes

I was walking into sbux when I saw a woman with 2 drinks heading to the door, so I did a 180 and held the door open for her. She said thanks and wished me a nice day!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_on_fire: :100:

2 Likes

As I was walking up to the cash register, barista looked at me and said my regular. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :love_letter: :heart_on_fire: :boom: :two_hearts:

He may have even been undressing me mentally.

2 Likes

As I was leaving sbux, I saw a guy in an awesome red 'Vette pull up. I gave him a thumbs up!!! :+1:

1 Like

Reminds me of @Bro ’s use of :+1:.

The cute blonde cashier at the bakery asked me if I had any plans today!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_on_fire: :100: :revolving_hearts: :love_hotel:

2 Likes

One of the ladies at the Italian bakery called me hon!!! :heart_eyes: :cake: :croissant: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :dizzy: :heart_on_fire: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :orange_heart:

I got an email today that said sexy seniors in my area want to meet me.

2 Likes

flirted with a girl at home depot when my diaper was full

2 Likes

Reminds me of a time William Shatner came to my hometown. Someone asked him if he wore boxers or briefs. He responded, “Depends.”

I think you mispelled it - It’s spelled William Shitner

Depends on whether you’re talking about the past or present - can be a tense discussion at times.

2 Likes

William Shatner recently discontinued his line of women’s undergarments. Apparently, ‘Shatner Panties’ wasn’t the best brand name. I stole that joke but I don’t know who made it first.

2 Likes

I held the door open for a lady to walk out of the bakery and held it open inside for another lady walking in!!

TWO LADIES - AT THE SAME DOOR!!! :couplekiss_woman_woman: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I’ll bet you felt like a million bucks afterwards

3 Likes

I held the sbux door open for my gf to walk out: two high school boys walked through after and said thanks!!!

TWO HIGH SCHOOL BOYS - THROUGH THE SAME DOOR AND AT THE SAME TIME!!! :heart_eyes: :heartbeat: :heart_on_fire: :cupid: :heart_hands: :biting_lip: :couple_with_heart_man_man:

And they said “thanks” afterwards too. Nicely done.

1 Like

1 Like

The sbux barista asked if she could touch my mug. :heart_on_fire: :heartbeat: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :100: :boom: