Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

Were they the go go boots??? :popcorn:

1 Like

Commander Cleavage!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

our family counselor (male, gay) offered me a hug at the end of our session. in which I had pointed out that I really just need a hug. I accepted.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s been lots of three way talk on the GoA - and @Mathman apparently has big cans!!! :kiss: :heart_on_fire: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :revolving_hearts: :heartpulse: :canned_food: :canned_food: :canned_food:

Yep. If you all are real nice, Iā€™ll show you my tweeters.

1 Like

I held the door open for a cute blonde and she said ā€œThank you!ā€

Not ā€œThanks.ā€

Or, ā€œThank you.ā€

There was a definite note of an exclamation rather than a declarative sentence there.

2 Likes

This thread title confuses me. Could easily have named it ā€œThread to post everyday interactions with peopleā€.

Go get some :sushi: with your son.

2 Likes

Twice a week!

2 Likes

:ctm:

2 Likes

Obviously doesnā€™t happen every day for people like usā€¦

this is probably more than "in-"significant, but imma post here anyway.

Co-worker B (not same company, same co-working space) friend told me he had something to tell me. Made sure to get everyoneā€™s attention, 'cause weā€™re all friends here. (About 6 people in the co-working space at the time.)

Back story: 2 weeks ago, Bā€™s wife came in to work from the space for a day. Several of us chatted her up for a minute or two.

Main story. B tells us that, that evening, Bā€™s wife said to him, ā€œHey, B, did you ever think about introducing Bro to your mom?ā€ And he proceeds to tell us that he has been thinking about that, for the past 2 weeks! Then we got into the discussion of How old is too old? How much of an age gap is too much? I brought up the ā€œhalf your age plus 7ā€ or ā€œage minus 7 times 2ā€ to figure out your limits, they all acted like theyā€™d never heard that rule before. Bā€™s mom is 58, so since Iā€™m only 46, game on!

3 Likes

:popcorn:

Oā€¦Mā€¦Gā€¦

NEEDS A SEPARATE THREAD PD FLUFFINā€™ Q!!!

1 Like

Cute young waitress gave me a free shot of tequila

2 Likes

SCUBA Twink already knows my regular!!! :diving_mask: :brown_heart: :gift_heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_hands:

Doesnā€™t this post belong in the reef?

1 Like

is his name Steve?

1 Like

Iā€™m betting his name is Doo

1 Like