Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

1 Like

Maybe he was studying to be an actuary?

Tall blonde lady cop came into sbux for her coffee!!! :policewoman: :rotating_light: :love_letter: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! A GoA poster says she is too s3ksEE for pants and put up a picture of her legs in some hawt compression stockings!!! An actuarial text in the shot would have been the icing on the cake!!! :mechanical_leg: :heart_decoration: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :dizzy: :heart_on_fire: :love_letter: :cupid: :boom:

2 Likes

I was at a different sbux last night: when the barista handed me my coffee, our fingertips brushed!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kiss: :revolving_hearts: :orange_heart: :brown_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Maybe more of an insignificant rejection by the same sex:

I went out to dinner with an old friend who happens to be a relatively masc lesbian. We paid with my credit card, which has my very clearly male deadname on it. After running it, the waitress came back, didn’t feel like figuring out which middle aged lady has a male name, and gave it to my friend to sign. I guess the waitress figured she was the alpha.

A poster here on GoA thinks I am a hot tea!!! :tea: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes: :sweat_smile: :love_hotel: :love_letter:

1 Like

Goth Twink informed my gf and me that he will be performing at a drag night at a local cafe!!! :dancer:

New Twink brought our drinks to the table last night at sbux!! :coffee: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gift_heart: :heartpulse:

Two ERT cops walked by our table. That’s right - TWO COPS AT THE SAME TIME!!! :policeman: :policeman: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :100: :love_letter:

1 Like

1 Like
  1. I held the door open at sbux for a woman who was about 7-8 steps behind me. She waved me forward. Now she’s sitting in the banquette behind me!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_on_fire: :brown_heart: :purple_heart: :revolving_hearts:

2. Pierced Twink (lotsa piercings and tattoos!!!) tried guessing my usual. He got the size and brew right, but missed the dairy option. He’s gonna hafta try a little harder if he wants to win me over. :coffee: :smiling_face: :heartpulse: :brown_heart: :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

And they drove up in a drab olive van with deeply tinted windows so you can’t see any of the depraved, unspeakable acts that may or may not occur in the back. :popcorn:

1 Like

1 Like

i get the vibe that this is the front row of a Sunday morning “worship” service at a northwest Florida megachurch. not sure why, probably just the background lighting and how excited these two dudes in the front row seem to be at absolutely nothing.

Not sure what a megachurch service is like to be honest.

A woman in a tight mini dress smiled at me today!!! :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :cupid: :gift_heart: :100: :biting_lip: :love_hotel: :heart_hands:

1 Like

Last night a friend showed me a tattoo on their leg :wink:

2 Likes

Did you look at their shoes too??? :popcorn:

1 Like

Actually I did compliment them on the boots. We were at a Star Trek event and they were wearing a variation of the Starfleet minidress.

2 Likes