Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

This one?

2 Likes

Did you discuss snorkeling technique?

No, but I will be sure to talk about going down and blowing… bubbles with him!!! :+1: :diving_mask:

ETA: He’s getting a tattoo of the diver down flag!

Who needs a Hallmark movie when you have sbux???

#1 - The cashier said my order was “awesome” and “perfect”!!! She was super enthusiastic wishing me a good afternoon!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_on_fire: :heart_decoration: :sparkling_heart:

#2 - The other barista brought my latte over to my table!!! :revolving_hearts: :gift_heart: :cupid: :love_hotel: :biting_lip:

“Nice sack, but will it be enough?”

Cross post from the Seahawks thread.

1 Like

I can feel their eyes checking out my profile… on Linkedin!!! 21 people in the last 90 days!!! :love_letter: :kiss: :100: :heart_on_fire: :couplekiss_man_woman: :kiss_woman_man: :couplekiss_man_man: :couplekiss_woman_woman:

2 Likes

prolly gonna get a lot of insignificance tonight, I’m headed to Hooters for dinner!

1 Like

honestly, her eye contact seems more genuine than anything I experienced last night!

I am most disappoint in Hooter’s. Very disappoint… :unamused:

1 Like

I got felt up today by a nurse administering an EKG.

2 Likes

Was the nurse hawt???

1 Like

whoa baby!

begins searching frantically for a way to schedule an EKG.

3 Likes

Get a DRE toooooooo!!!

Two medical procedures - at the same time!!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cupid: :hospital:

Not terrible, but not particularly pleasant either. Depending on how hairy you are, might lose a few chest hairs when they yank the tape off. Last time I had some sort of reaction to the adhesive on the tape and had huge red itchy lines for days from where it was.

Some guy stopped me to ask me where I got my shoes as he really liked them. No, he was not an actuary.

3 Likes

pics or it didn’t happen(?)

How do you know? Did you ask him?

He was a 30ish hotel restaurant employee.