Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

I did give her the recipe for the chili though.

3 Likes

The cashier at my Quik-Trip this AM kept asking me questions that I thought were leading up to a score:

How is your day going
Going to work
Do you have a QT rewards card

Wanna fork?

1 Like

“Do you have a QT rewards card, because you should be rewarded for being such a cutie!”

Ooooh, I am not that witty though

Someone likes my post. :smirk:

2 Likes

Why do fuels fall in love?

1 Like

I’m sure she thinks you’re a total forkin’ QT!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :fork_and_knife:

People are saying he does have a lot of gas

2 Likes

An actuarian checked me out on LinkedIn!!! Woooooh, I am in a tizzy!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :kiss: :mending_heart: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I do get a weird thrill out of that linkedin notification.

1 Like

So, it touches you in a special place, does it??? :popcorn:

1 Like

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Somebody is trying to seduce me using AI!!! :robot: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s weird

2 Likes

Any irons in the fire these days?

Was clothes shopping earlier today, one of the women working at the store complimented my nails and wanted to know what color they were.

1 Like

Gorgeous cashier at the makeup store asked me for my name and phone number, claiming she needed them to sign my up for their “rewards” program. Then she complimented my necklace and became the first total stranger to call me ma’am.

3 Likes

A barista I have not seen in months was at cash today. She remembered my usual!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_hands: :100: :heart_decoration: :orange_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

My gf and I are at a non-sbux coffee shop. She waves to a cop that is slowly driving by the window - and he waves back!!! :smile: :policeman: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good for a threesome if you want to cop a feel, or feel a cop

1 Like