Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

The barista at a different sbux called me hon!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gift_heart: :revolving_hearts: :dizzy: :100: :heart:

1 Like

The lady at the dim sum counter told me there was a special for 2 orders per item, so I obliged her.

Two orders of dim sum - at the same time!!! :dumpling: :dumpling: :revolving_hearts: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :boom: :100: :mending_heart: :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

If someone says “Bless you” when I sneeze, I tell them that I don’t need any outside help.

Last week at a dinner with cow-orkers the waitress called everyone “darling.” It made me think of this thread.

:popcorn:

No you don’t.

The barista said, “Hi, (breadmaker)!! Hi, (breadmakerGF)!!” as we walked in.

Two greetings - at the same time!!! :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :orange_heart: :blue_heart: :100: :boom: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

2 Likes

methinks you may be spending too much time (and $$$) at the barista’s place.

Daddy needs his insignificant signals!!! @Tiffany doesn’t post hawt ankle pics no more!!! Me sad.

1 Like

If it’s from a single barista, then the two greetings wouldn’t come at precisely the same time unless they can do some really crazy stuff with their vocal cords.

What if they say ‘you are so good looking?’

Your rong. Your jellus.

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! A female poster wished all men on the GoA a Happy International Men’s Day!!! I am a member of the set Men on the GoA, so therefore, that includes me!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :orange_heart: :heartbeat: :mending_heart:

@JFG: Go study.

1 Like

A GoA poster saw one of my posts and said she tried to hold off a little, but didn’t last that long.

Oh be still, my foolish heart!!! :heart_eyes: :cupid: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :100: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

How does one celebrate International Men’s Day? Beer chugging followed by a farting contest?

And scratching yerself like a big ol’ grizzly bear too…

1 Like

The fact that you posted a guy in a Knicks jersey shows that you don’t like your chances with her…

Cute woman at the chili cook-off wanted my recipe for the winning dish.

I told her I would give her my recipe for love.

I didn’t do that.

Was gonna say, thats pretty creepy