Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

Initiation for the new members?

So I’m in the middle seat between 2 ladies on my flight back home yesterday…

Window seat lady bumps my arm with her carry on and aisle seat lady is trying to talk to me while I have my eyes closed AND with my noise cancellin headphones on!!! :rage:

Two annoying ladies - at the same time!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :confounded::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Actually, when I met her, she was on the dais, so I got a good look at the shoes. I thought if JFG could see me now.

Better not get caught by your wife looking at another woman’s shoes.

1 Like

Side question about wife’s family: do you get along better w/ her brothers now?

The pandemic was great for that.

1 Like

The sbux baristas didn’t even have to ask me for my order: they know what my usual is!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :love_letter: :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

The cashier at a different sbux was impressed by the number of stars I had and told me to make sure to use them!!! :heart_eyes: :kiss: :cupid: :100: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

When I worked at a campus dining establishment I knew of a few customers who ordered the same thing each time - I wonder if any of them thought I was sending signals :tfh:

Did you look longingly into their eyes??? Did your fingertips brush oh so delicately??? Did they invite you up to their dorm room to admire their brass etchings??? :popcorn:

1. I looked at their shoes - not an easy thing to do over the counter. With one woman I looked at her ID to get her name - she didn’t find that the least bit creepy…
  2. You mean my gloved fingertips with the grease of processed meat and cheese? Yeah, so delicate…
  3. :rofl: at the thought of being invited to anyone’s dorm room. Let’s just say I was a “late bloomer.”
1 Like

When I walked in for my haircut, my stylist said “Hi, (real name)!”

She wants to see me again… at the beginning of December!! :haircut_man: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s great - nobody’s ever called me (real name) before. How did she pronounce the parentheses?

Obligatory Simpsons meme:

1 Like

I used a SImpsons scene as my zoom background after learning that the number of left-handed people had increased over the past century.

So, not only has she asked to see you again, I’ll bet that she also expects you to pick up the tab again. Sounds like things are getting serious.

And I won’t forget the tip.

2 Likes

$100 might not be enough in this economy.

1 Like

A girl sitting by me at the sbux just sneezed, so I said “Bless you!”. She smiled and said thanks!!

I’m sure I’ll be in her dreams tonight!!!

1 Like

My gf and I got a FREE chocolate chip cookie at sbux today!!! :cookie: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like