Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

Was at an art festival last Sunday, walked into one of the tents to look at some paintings. A woman with gorgeous blue eyes looked up at me and smiled. I put this in the “insignificant” bucket because when she was chatting with the artist I overheard her talking about being from Chicago.

isn’t “Twink” a gay slur? Or no?

Is the like on my post an insignificant signal?

1 Like

Pants on or off??? :popcorn:

I think that was his aim. I imagine you’d be crestfallen if it weren’t the case.

1 Like

Guess who’s back from his internship and back in school with a statz course to master!!! And he kept my business card!!! Oh, swoooooooooon!!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :revolving_hearts: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_on_fire: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :love_hotel:

1 Like

So maybe free coffee and sex in exchange for some tutoring?

1 Like

Went to get some take out food, and the attractive young woman at the take out window called me love.

1 Like

I just FB friended Brook - she’s in my disc golf crew. She accepted within a second.

3 Likes

4 Likes

The lady at the fish and chips place called me honey!!! :heart_eyes::kiss::cupid::revolving_hearts::dizzy:

red flag

Obviously, she’s a RuleBreaker.

yeah, she’s a little upset at her recent ex bf and that was all she was talking about (they are both pro disc golf players and see each other a lot for tournaments). Another red flag imo. Looks like she’s been married before as well (and recently - like 2011-2017 maybe).

Still upset at recent ex is a red flag. Not sure why married over 5 years ago would be.

1 Like

2017 is recent?

Short marriage - has younger kids too

I don’t see it a much of a red flag.

I met my wife as she was divorcing after about 6 years. She had 2 young kids, too. Ages 4 and 3 (though I did not meet then until they were 5 and 4.

We’ve been together since 2005 and married since 2008. (I was in my mid-30s when we met.)

The young barista already started my usual even before I told the cashier!!! He even put a little heart on my latte!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :coffee: :gift_heart: :100: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

the contractor I’m working with on a bathroom renovation sent me a business card in the mail for a young lady. He wrote on the envelope (yes, a real envelope, he’s old-skool that way) “She’s fun!”. can’t tell if this is significant from him or insignificant from her.

1 Like