Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

she seems nice. does she have a business carrrrrrrd???

1 Like

She’s flush with excitement about the renovation - I sink you’ll shower a good time.

1 Like

A young woman who was wearing a thin T shirt and clearly not wearing a bra was very chatty with me at the dog park.

2 Likes

People have been checking me out… on LinkedIn!!!

2 Likes

With emphasis on “Insignificant” m I rite?

1 Like

Was out with a woman last night and we ran into some of her friends and parents. I got up to go to the bathroom, stopped to tie my shoe and the woman sitting next to the woman I was with says “wow - he’s really good looking, nice job”. I should have taken advantage of that deal.

3 Likes

T-roy, showin’ off the glutes

Three strangers told me they liked my shirt today

Or humblebrag that he can afford laced shoes.

Obligatory Simpsons gif (spoilered, just in case):

Is this with or without the puppy??? :popcorn:

I did have the dog with me today

1 Like

While leaving sbux today, I held the door open for my gf and then 2 ladies walked in and said thanks.

You you’re saying your door swings both ways…

Go play tro bol with Echo.

@Echo : Go give Daddy’s favourite shoes a therapeutic chewing. Who’s a gud gurl??? Are you a gud gurl??? OF COURSE YOU ARE!!!

1 Like

I was out for a run, and as I passed a woman she said “well aren’t you a tall drink of water?”

Pretty sure she {insert clever innuendo here}

1 Like

The gal who handed my breakfast order to me complimented me on my Duff shirt: [CMB] Excellent! [/CMB]

1 Like

I got my sbux PSL and I walk by two girls and one looks up and smiles at me. Sure, but… there was a big thick Bible on their table and they both had JW name tags.

Two Jehovah Witnesses - at the same time!!!

lol