Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

I walk into the sbux from the fluffin’ heat and hoooomidity and stop to take in the glorious AC. A young univeristy girl smiled at me!!! Aaaaaaaaaand when I was waiting for my latte, another lady smiled at me!!!

TWO CHICKS - AT THE SAME STARBUCKS!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :revolving_hearts: :heart: :sparkling_heart: :heart_on_fire: :100: :dizzy: :dizzy: :lips: :biting_lip: :diving_mask: :love_hotel: :heart_hands: :anatomical_heart:

2 Likes

You must be one of the top Starbucks customers in Canada

There is method to the madness: I have scored a crapload of free coffee beans and I have racked up a crapton of miles with Air Canada Aeroplan!!!

Plus, the insignificant signals make me all warm and squooshy inside!!!

I wish Anne Heche would drive her car over to my house

I heard she’s smoking hot

1 Like

is she on or out

of the hospital i mean

I bet the baristas post about Breadmaker in the insignificant signals thread on GoBaristas.com

3 Likes

I can see it now:

β€œOMG!!! OMG!! OMG!! Mr. Pudgy looked at MY shoes!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :nerd_face: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :100:”

2 Likes

:rofl:

LOL. and IFYP

2 Likes

Sad to say that she will soon be a new entry in our RIP thread :frowning:

MILF smiled at me as I walked by her at Target yesterday.

1 Like

You earned this one!!! :saluting_face:

1 Like

She was wearing a sleeveless summer dress. She reached over for something on the rack, giving me a view of her bra :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Were your hands on the rack?

I was a perfect gentleman who did not rack disciprine

1 Like

rip :cry:

Goth Twink had my usual drink ready even before I got to the counter!!! :black_heart: :coffee: :rainbow_flag: :cupid: :revolving_hearts:

New Twink waved to my gf and me!!! :heart_eyes: