Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

My dog was wrestling with another dog at the dog park. The dog’s owner said “See now you know what it feels like to be on the bottom”

To you or to his/her dog?

1 Like

I think chalky is fishing in the diagnosis thread

3 Likes

There’s been a lot of butt talk here on the GoA lately too!!!

Hot time at the ol’ sbux!!!

When I walked in, two of the regular customers recognized me and I nodded back at them!!! :love_letter:
Goth Twink gave me extra froth for my latte!!! :black_heart:
AAAAAAAND all the other customers (7!!!) are women!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

And I think Bee Gee Fitty One Fitty and I got offered an all expenses paid trip to meet up with a GoAer and her mom and sister!!! :gift_heart: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

are you accepting applications for tag-alongs???

In related news, office space co-worker asked, “hey, Bro, what do you think about blueberry oatmeal?”

Oh yeah, I know what he means. :wink:

I got a real “The more, the merrier!!!” vibe from the invite!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cupid: :cupid: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

I doubt she’d want me there. I don’t think she likes me very much.

I had to go to the lab for bloodwork. The lady said I had nice veins!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

The barista making my latte said “Hi, (real name)!! How’s it going??” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :100: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat:

Before I started down the actuarial path, I worked in a hospital for a while. The nurses with less experience with blood draws asked to practice on me a few times since my veins are pretty easy to tap.

“When you gonna let me tap that vein, Artie???”

:popcorn:

3 Likes

So, did you end up with track marks and were you accused of being a heroin user?

I just walked into my sbux and one of the regulars waved at me!!! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

And I just sent a PM to a GoAer!!! Not the one who shows her bare ankles and not the one who hunts moose - but a different one!!! :gift_heart:

1 Like

My grocery bill total yesterday was $69.69. The older lady checking me out seemed amused by that.

5 Likes

NYCE!

2 Likes

The young, blonde barista called me hun when she handed me my latte!!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I just might have to move to where you are and take up ordering lattes for a bonus like that! :heart_eyes_cat: