Thread to express how you felt you did on Exam 6

I thought that would be the case for me which is why I originally signed up before Thanksgiving. I think it ended up helping to just reset a bit from work before sitting for the exam.

Yeah I think giving your head time to relax before an exam helps. I usually overload myself like the last sitting of 6 which I ended up having massive headaches even on exam day. Just glad I felt more confident this time around

Yeah that was nice haha, I took it early that week

I started preemptively taking ibuprofen before an exam a couple years ago. Too high stakes to risk a headache.

1 Like

Smart, Iā€™m pretty bad about drinking water too so that doesnā€™t help either haha. trying to be better about not cramming the last couple months too of studying though itā€™s a bit late for that with the spring sitting. At least, I havenā€™t gotten too far in the exam 7 material yet

Start stretching those F5 fingers! Good luck all!

1 Like

Haha I need more distractions

Open to all suggestions! Staring at my computer screen isnā€™t making the time go by any quicker, not to mention, really boring.

We will rewatch the billion dollar bubble to celebrate :joy:.
ā€œWEā€™VE WRITTEN MORE POLICIES THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATESā€

2 Likes

PASS!!!

1 Like

PASS here as well! Lets go!!! Congrats F1ghter!

2 Likes

Nice job!

Failed. Again. Wrapping my head around how. I thought I flat out knew every question but 1.

Congrats man! Hoping everyone here is done!
Edit: just saw. Iā€™m sorry to hear that :frowning:

:frowning: sorry to hear that

Yeah Iā€™m legitimately lost this time. There was so much at stake.

Anyone here having issues with the grade report?

The ā€œMy Examsā€ section shows a pass for me but when I click on the printer to get the grade report it shows as blank. But it does show exam 6U as a completed exam under my ā€œcurrent exam statusā€ section of the grade report.

I emailed the CAS but Iā€™m curious if Iā€™m the only one.

Iā€™m in the same boat. Failed with a 5. Curious to see the report mid-Feb.

Ugh so frustrating to have to take this again.

I wasnā€™t having that issue personally. Hopefully that gets resolved for you pretty quickly. Probably as less people bog down the website

my original thought is to try a different browser