Thread to express how you felt you did on Exam 6

The only way this makes sense to me personally is if you assume you are unlikely to pass it the first time, in which case, why bother taking anything in the Spring and just study longer for 8 in the Fall.

Alternatively (and what I think we all should do assuming a pass on 6), take 7 or 9 and actually try to pass, so you have the opportunity to also pass 8 in the Fall.

1 Like

Guess itā€™s our time to shine! I know Iā€™m going to be stressed out for the next 23-24 hours

Fair point - I am concerned with the condensed timeline for the Spring and being prepared for any of the exams. I guess my initial thought was, try for 8 in the spring and if it goes well great, and if it doesnā€™t, then Iā€™ll have had some exposure to the CBT version and be in a better position for the fall. But to your point could try for 7/9, if it goes well then move on to 8, and if it doesnā€™t, move onto 8 anyways :upside_down_face:

Yepā€¦ there goes my productivity for the next day.

Fingers crossed for us all!

Iā€™ll have to ask my boss for the afternoon off when they are posted. Regardless of how it turns out

I told my boss in our one-on-one meeting just now that Iā€™m booking an hour on my calendar tomorrow to look at the results uninterrupted. Iā€™ve already started F5-ing in preparation.

1 Like

Iā€™ll bring the drinks :beers:

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to miss being able to talk about specific questions on exams, it was nice to be able to kind of check responses by talking them out with people. Gave me a better gauge of how I did.

These next 6 hours are about to be the slowest work hours of my life

Sameā€¦ I have a meeting schedule at 2 now as well. I should have blocked out my calendar while I had the chance.

Haha just let them know you wonā€™t be ā€œall thereā€ during the meeting. Iā€™m sure theyā€™d appreciate it

The CAS has said theyā€™re not even giving me results today and I feel the f5ing urge

Your prediction could kind of still come true if they say results will be posted Monday :smiley:

Fingers crossedā€¦

Iā€™m curious if based on exam stats they noticed an uptick in how well people did that sat in December versus November and that had a cause for concerns of possible cheating

Fear of this conclusion is partly why I scheduled myself super early in the window.

Iā€™ll regret having sat for it on the 9th if I failed and that was why :joy:. I just wanted to give myself as many days to study as possible

:laughing: Thatā€™s fair. I knew for me as soon as the window opened Iā€™d be itching to get it over with

The worst part was trying to study again right after Thanksgiving. I lost my motivation to study that weekend

Eek I hope not! I originally was scheduled earlier in the window, but ended up moving to Dec 4th. October and November were insanely busy work wise. I jumped at the opportunity for extra study time as soon as I saw an opening.

1 Like