Thread to document "karens" who get fired from their jobs

It might scare away potential talent but really it’s to avoid the negative press.

Or it just becomes a nothing burger because everyone has a million things negative about them in the press released every second.

I’m sure not far into the future every political candidate will have their nudes/sex tape released at some point

Ima gonna put this one here:

Pearls Before Swine comic 2022 01 30

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for January 30, 2022 - GoComics

2 Likes

I don’t know whether this Karen got fired, but I chuckled at “that’s against my HIPPA [sic] law!”

4 Likes

context for those who don’t tweet (and won’t click on most links)

Management used some good core strength to perform that move.

1 Like

omg that’s hilarious.

I wonder if it’s real. That spin move is unreal

4 Likes
Text summary of video

Older lady unhappy, asks to speak to manager. Front desk person ducks behind desk, spins around popping up and says “hi how can I help you”. Rage ensues, including invocation of “my HIPAA rights!”

1 Like

I’ll add: Older lady wants to rent a yacht immediately, and is unhappy when the restaurant she’s at doesn’t own any yachts or have them for rent.

I’m almost certain this is fake.
The lady calls it a restaurant and it’s clearly not a restaurant. And you don’t rent a yacht at a restaurant…

I thought you were exaggerating with your description… you were not (not sure why it’s still hard for me to believe how some people act)

The HIPPA comment comes when the lady turns around and sees someone recording her. “What the hell are you doing, you cannot record me! That is against my HIPPA law!” Then she tries to take the phone from the person recording and the video ends. Would really like to see the rest of the event.

I think my favorite part is when the lady realizes that she isn’t going to get a yacht and says “I guess you don’t want to make any money at this restaurant” and then sweeps a pile of magazines off the counter onto the ground.

Could be fake for sure, and a lot of the twitter comments are calling it staged.

1 Like

It seems too ridiculous to not be staged, but after the crazy shit the last several years, I just don’t know anymore.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d like off of this timeline now, thanks.

i think she said “…don’t want to make no money…”

I recently discovered “A Bit of Fry and Laurie”, and this one came up on youtube today.

How all Karen’s should be dealt with

2 Likes