Thread to document "karens" who get fired from their jobs

Differently bad. If she’s Covid-negative then I’m not sure it’s worse.

If she knew herself to be Covid-positive I would try her for 2 counts attempted murder.

she doesn’t know her covid status at all, just like amy cooper doesn’t know that calling the cops would result in anything harmful happening to christian cooper. the main difference in these stories is, Janene Hoskovec is the only person doing the antagonizing here, whereas in central park, both amy and christian were being jerks.

Grew up with a girl named “Gay”. I’m not sure if it was “Gaylyn” or “Gay Lynn”. When and where I grew up gay was not yet big, we still used the h word. Gay seemed to get much bigger in my area when I was in HS or when HIV exploded so sometime into the 80’s. We had a song in our children’s songbook at church that got changed because of the change in meaning of that word.

I meant to add it would have been ironic if Lucy’s camp girl had changed her name from Gay to Karen.

My AP econ teacher in highschool was called Gaylord.

I know that’s a real name. But there’s something humorous about having lord in your name too. And then of course, the combination thereof.

Sometimes when masking swearing we’ll say “Gaylord Focker!”

Not sure why this nutberger didn’t get charged with assault, but reportedly she did get canned https://twitter.com/NaveedAJamali/status/1438531119935283206?s=19

That woman seems insane more than anything. Kinda feel sorry for her. I’m not sure I’d categorize her as a “karen”. Karen’s are making a statement about society in some way. She just seems insane.

1 Like

What exactly was she accusing him of? Apparently she thinks he’s faking being in the military but for what purpose?

I figured it would be at the airport where uniformed military can board first (well, not first, but prior to general boarding anyway).

But they’re getting takeout. WTH? Does she think he’s faking being in the Navy to get a 10% military discount or something???

Waiting for her to show up on Tucker Carlson where she can rant about being red-pilled and seeing “the truth” with Tucker feeding her lines the entire time, as he sports his usual “how the fuck do I have the ability to think” stare on his face.

Seeing his face might help:

I’m not sure it was a racial thing, but that’s not unheard of.

Oh, I see… Americans of Middle Eastern descent can’t possibly serve in the military.
:roll_eyes::woman_facepalming::rage:

When I was dating an officer I found it both surprising and refreshing to see what a melting pot the military truly is.

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that this woman hadn’t been married to her Army husband very long. If she was she would have gone to FRG events and balls and shopped at the PX and commissary (and most importantly AAFES Class Six) and seen first-hand just how diverse today’s military is.

That or she’s legit mentally ill. Tough to say.

Plus, according to the kid’s post about it, this was “off-base” but “local.” Having lived not far from a navy base for some time, one gets used to seeing young adults just like him in uniform at area stores, malls, & restaurants. Seems very weird to question his authenticity, but for racism or mental illness, as you said.

He seems like a really good kid - his COs should be proud for how well he “maintain[ed] professionalism” throughout this episode despite being assaulted.

2 Likes

I dont think anyone acts that way if they aren’t mentally ill.

I used to think that. I’m less sure now.

1 Like

There was a lady that came to our church for a while named Karen. She set up a secret sister program then at the reveal dinner at the end of the year told all the ladies she and her family were leaving the church and bad mouthed several women at the party. Everyone was taken aback and basically said “Bye Felicia”. She fit the mold.

1 Like

I don’t know anyone named Felicia, but that’s also an unfortunately name to have these days.

1 Like

Hahaha, that’s from the 90’s. It is a scene from the movie Friday.

IMO these people probably have a lot more messed up stuff going on in their lives and it’s these incidents that push them over the edge.

I guess that’s obvious to say but I thought it was worth saying.

AGAIN, did you read what people have already posted? I said this.