Thread to bump when you have a shower beer

Unfortunately that shower margarita idea was just a gag gift or I’d be having that now.

2 Likes

This seems like one of those gag gifts that they really ought to turn into a real product.

When someone had posted the gag gift box, I so wished it was real.

2 Likes

But shower beers already ARE a thing and those can be embraced fully.

Also they make plastic drink ware for the pool and hot tub, no excuses.

1 Like

Go listen to @NerdAlert !!! She’s greatly Admired, ya know!!! :+1:

1 Like

If you actually believe this, I fear for your general wellness!

2 Likes

I still haven’t tried the shower beer, but I did have a glass of wine when I took a bath yesterday. Does that count?

I thought about it today and I can’t see myself spending enough time in the shower to enjoy the beer. I had a couple beers before the shower, and am enjoying some ranch water after the shower, but I’m good with spending my time in the shower cleaning myself and not taking any longer than necessary for that task.

1 Like

I enjoyed one tonight. I bought a bunch of organizing stuff for my shower (hooks!)

And now I have space for my shower beer on one of the trays…on hooks!

1 Like

Does beer taste better in the shower? I just ask because, in general, I don’t care much for the taste of beer. But if it tastes better in the shower then maybe I’d give it a try.

The coldness tastes better, but I used to not like beer and the shower wouldn’t have changed that.

1 Like

A shower beer is more of a state of mind and being than a specific drink.

1 Like

I’d say liking beer is a prerequisite. A cider would be an acceptable substitute. Hard Seltzer? Gtfo.

1 Like

Ranch water. It’s the “real man’s” hard seltzer :wink:

Someone gave me a cup of that garbage on the 4th.

Hold up. Garbage? That shit is legit. It’s a good hot weather drink. It’s basically a margarita light.

Oh, that’s a real thing. I’ve just assumed all this time you meant branch water.

1 Like

What is that?

Spring water. Often used when talking about it as a mixer with liquor, like bourbon.

1 Like

in Mrs Maisel, the talk show host’s drink was a “bourbon and branch” and I looked it up and learned it from wiki. technically, “branch” water is supposed to be from the same stream that the bourbon was made from. so whichver day that was i could have posted in TIL thread…

1 Like