Thread to bump when you have a shower beer

In the spirit of DNGAF Fridays, I’m committed to making one worthless post a week every Friday. Or, because any kind of commitment actually violates the spirit of DNGAF Friday, maybe I won’t! We’ll see. But here’s today’s.

Possibly NSFW

5 Likes

She seems nice.

5 Likes

I meant to spoiler! DNGAF Friday got me again.

1 Like

there’s a whole reddit thread for this kind of thing. completely NSFW.

2 Likes

My husband showed me a few posts from Reddit when I mentioned that some people on here hadn’t heard of a shower beer. Reddit’s gonna Reddit…

Alright, fine, let’s limit the personal photos of our shower beer adventures to the after dark section of GoA.

If the shower beer is a golden ale, does that make it a golden shower?

3 Likes

Since it’s Cinco de Mayo I think I’ll try a shower margarita tonight after all.

2 Likes

“I recommend canned shower beers, not bottles”
- ER doc as he was stitching up my foot

7 Likes

Here I go again.

1 Like

Already had my 2 drinks for the week. Neither were in the shower.

1 Like

The top garnish looks like a slice of lime. Not sure about the bottom one- is that a slice of apple or green soap?

I am surprised to say this - I’ve never had a shower beer.

1 Like

To be totally clear that is NOT ME in the photo lol.

2 Likes

Same. I’ve considered it, but never done it.

1 Like

At my last home, I spent relatively big bucks on a master bath expansion & remodel, and it included a deluxe shower. I used to like the extravagance of the double-shower-head shower with a can of beer, especially after a day of yard work.

3 Likes

What are you waiting for?

1 Like

I completed a massive bath expansion a few months ago, I should do this to celebrate. I’d consider it big bucks, you can see pics of it starting here in the home improvement thread: Home Improvements - #592 by Mathman

No real excuse, I’ll see what I can do!

1 Like

About to enjoy the end of this very long day at the end of this very long week with a cold one in the shower.

3 Likes

Just me here? Aight.

1 Like