T-roy tries Bumbl and Match

If I remember correctly.

Aren’t you like…ripped?

But some girls don’t like muscular guys.

You’ll do well in the gay community though

that’s all it takes in the gay community? women have higher standards than just “being ripped”.

pretty much.

or >8"

ow

I like the inflatable dolphin!!! Reminds me of somebody…

1 Like

The spouse says no. And no sailing. But I can watch the Packers with him, so I got that going for me.

3 Likes

B1 on Match. I’m going to say hello.
43, Divorced, has 2 boys. I am assuming they are at least teens. Will this be a first good message?

Hi Bree, I’m T-roy. I’m interested in meeting up with you for a coffee hour. What do you think?

Oh man I am dumb, I was like “you’re not really going to call yourself T-roy, right?” in my head.

I’m the last person you should be taking advice from, but I would include one more sentence alluding to why she should also be interested in you.

Such as…

Take it from the bro-pro:

“Hi Bree, very interested in knowing more about you. Would love to meet up. Wanna get coffee some time?”

yes, this is better than just saying you should meet up when you haven’t talked at all.

i don’t do online dating, but just suggesting meeting up immediately with nothing else and you’re a complete stranger, might turn me off. but insert actual things you’re interested in. if it’s really poetry and that beach thing, then okay, but that sounds made up.

I’m prolly the 2nd to last person to take advice from. But I would assume that any female would want the benefit of several texts worth of introductory conversation before meeting someone in person, even in a public place.

I just think it may be perceived as too forward (maybe too perilous) to jump to “let’s get a beverage together” from SGOTI (some guy off the internet).

Just my $0.02, man. Good luck.

1 Like

The “some time” never worked for me. Giving a time, date and place has.
I do like the “say something about their writeup or pix” added into cy message though. Thank you!

I got it from some poster on the AO. I left out “poking dead things with a stick” but added the bit about the Oxford comma.

Yeah, I’m thinking that I want to chat with the guy a little before meeting in person. Although I suppose coffee at a public place is reasonably safe.

(And I’ve shared a hotel room with a stranger, to save money. So I’m not super risk-averse. But we talked for about an hour on the phone, first, and he sounded really normal. Also, he was gay.)

I’d also say that 1/3 of the women don’t have much of a writeup that you can really attach anything like this too. One was wearing a 30A hat and I said “I like going to the Destin, FL area, When were you there?”. They weren’t ever there.

Found the solution to this.

T-roy, just say you’re gay. Then when you become her gay bff and she’s when rubbing her hand down your body and undressing in front of you, just come out as bi. Go the full reverse coming out experience.

Loner warns me about being a cock-tease
Actually, I just saw Loner in Vegas and had a few BJ sessions with him.
(see what I did there)

3 Likes

Hi E1, I’m T-roy.
I like skiing, traveling, and have a genuine heart.
I’m interested in meeting up with you for a coffee hour. What do you think?

Divorced, 3 kids (50%), Psychotherapist, 43