Super Bowl LVIII Super Poll IV

This was impressive all the way around. Knock off the 2 and the 1 in AFC on the road and the 1 in NFC after being down 10 and behind under 2 mins to go and OT. Montana has 4 but would put Mahomes above him at number 2. Jackson, Allen, Burrow and Lawrence have work cut out for them. Also makes Harbaugh’s choice a strange one w tight cap. Houston has best shot in next 2 years.

2 Likes

SF did not make enough of their good bounces early. then they had the super bad luck of the punt off a blocker’s foot. you can’t let KC and mahomes hang around and that’s what they did and eventually paid for it. he is too dangerous

2 Likes

I thought SF should have gone for it in OT. If you don’t make it, then you pin KC deep in a “next score wins” situation. During the regular season OT rules, I definitely go for it. Not sure how much the odds change due to the playoff rule.

I would not have gone for it at 13-10 KC. Nice call and execution by SF there.

I liked the game overall. Q3 got stale. This was also the first game in 1 year that I listened to most of the broadcast.

2 Likes

That “Watch me” commercial was confusing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’m like, watch you do what? Use AI to do all the work for you?

1 Like