Super Bowl LVIII Super Poll IV

Wicked
Thanksgiving!!!

1 Like

That was incredible, and it never should have happened, and is further evidence no one teaches how to defend the pass.

I want to say I can’t believe RFK Jr. spent $7 million on that ad, but RFK Jr. is a dumb person so yes, yes I can. Really surprised we haven’t seen 3-4 of those already with as dumb as he is.

3 Likes

:yawning_face:

1 Like

Was. Harrison Butker from 57, and it’s a 10-6 game.

9ers are going to have to scratch out a playoff win without Deebo again.

1 Like

Deebo back out. 9ers not doing much on offense; not quite a prevent offense, but definitely getting more predictable. Defense has locked down Mahomes so far, but I don’t know that it lasts forever; 9ers need to force another turnover and get a TD on the board.

NOT COMMIT A TURNOVER, 9ERS!

The fix is in :tfh:

1 Like

I thought going for it on 4th-and-3 instead of kicking the FG was going to turn into another Kyle Shanahan disaster.

Instead, it’s merely a blocked XP. We’ll see how that plays out.

1 Like

Don’t score too quickly, SF.

1 Like

The “ball boys” appear to be real refs for this game…I’ve never seen the ball boy get involved in breaking up a fight.

Last year, that would have been a flag for pass interference on Philadelphia.

We’ll go to OT.

Win the 4th q pool.
I also have kc 5, sf9.
And kc 2, sf 9
Need a stop here.

San Francisco is grinding down the Chiefs defense. If they only get a FG out of this, it would be disappointing.

It was extremely disappointing.
Now i need sf to pick 6!

Now I need SF to feel bad about themselves. hshake

2 Likes

Overall it was a good game though, and unless I missed something the officials were actually fairly well-behaved for once.

2 Likes

:heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Jake gonna be Moody all offseason

1 Like

Patty gonna need a few more but making a serious run at GOAT with 3 SB wins before 30.

2 Likes