Super Bowl LVIII Super Poll IV

KC is ready! :heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I heard that Taylor’s BF will be playing football at Usher’s concert this year.

2 Likes

The Poll is closed.

I remember back in the 80s that the initial kickoff to the SB would have a multitude of camera flashes in the background.

Chiefs defense catches a huge break, because they were getting carved open by the 49ers offensive line.

1 Like

INXS’s “Never Tear Us Apart.” Great song. One of Mrs. Hoffman’s favorites. I have no fucking clue what it was doing in that commercial. Jesus would have preferred whoever paid for that ad to spend that $7 million taking care of the poor.

Maybe the worst song placement in a commercial since ESPN/ABC decided to run “Every 1’s A Winner” for the NHL playoffs, where … no, not everyone is a winner - there’s only 1 winner, everyone else is a loser.

If I’m ever stuck in an elevator the last thing I’m going to do is drink a mt dew

2 Likes

Once again, I was surprised to find out a few hours ago that the superbowl was today.

2 Likes

0-0 (end 1st)

Not sure Andy Reid wants his defense to have spent 10+ minutes on the field already.

3-0 San Francisco. Jake Moody drills it from 55 yards (SB record). Could have been good for over 60.

Twisters. If the movie is anything like the preview they showed, I’m taking a hard pass.

Greenlaw apparently gets hurt getting excited going on to the field. That might truly be the most bizarre injury I’ve ever seen in a football game.

2 Likes

Wicked
Thanksgiving!!!

1 Like

That was incredible, and it never should have happened, and is further evidence no one teaches how to defend the pass.

I want to say I can’t believe RFK Jr. spent $7 million on that ad, but RFK Jr. is a dumb person so yes, yes I can. Really surprised we haven’t seen 3-4 of those already with as dumb as he is.

3 Likes

:yawning_face:

1 Like

Was. Harrison Butker from 57, and it’s a 10-6 game.

9ers are going to have to scratch out a playoff win without Deebo again.

1 Like

Deebo back out. 9ers not doing much on offense; not quite a prevent offense, but definitely getting more predictable. Defense has locked down Mahomes so far, but I don’t know that it lasts forever; 9ers need to force another turnover and get a TD on the board.

NOT COMMIT A TURNOVER, 9ERS!

The fix is in :tfh:

1 Like

I thought going for it on 4th-and-3 instead of kicking the FG was going to turn into another Kyle Shanahan disaster.

Instead, it’s merely a blocked XP. We’ll see how that plays out.

1 Like