Super Bowl LVI Super Poll

That was a pretty damn good halftime show. All the haters are incredibly disappointed and are desperately searching for other reasons to hate the shit out of hit. Eminem was the weakest part of it IMO, they could have done a lot better with him.

1 Like

I used the opportunity for a bathroom break. It’s not my genre. My genre ended 272 years ago. I’m not offended that a large group of people have a different taste in music than I do. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

I really need both teams to score a field goal.

I really dislike that all-black-with-orange-outline-B on the bengals’ coach’s baseball cap.

1 Like

This has escalated quickly. Burrow to Chase on a huge strike to start the 3rd (little help from a facemask by Chase on Ramsey), then Stafford with an INT on a throw that goes off the hands of his receiver.

Burrow picks up a huge 4th-and-1 conversion, and then it stalls out. Rams fortunate to hold that to a FG, Cincinnati up 20-13. Matches their largest-ever lead in a Super Bowl [they led the 49ers 13-6 in SB XXIII].

1 Like

McVay with another brilliant play call [why not just keep doing what you’re doing, throw 7-10 yards down the field?] and Kupp wildly overthrows Stafford. Matt Nagy watched that and got furious at himself for not trying to run that play at least 3x a game.

Rams get the FG, though, and force a 3-and-out. Kind of an important drive coming up.

1 Like

woo hoo!

From here on out, only score ten points at a time.

Stafford gets sacked, and goes limping off the field. Which, I think he did in at least half the games this year. Looks like the angle got rolled over, so he’ll be hobbling the rest of the night.

The GM commercial with Dr. Evil. Hilarious.

Rams defense is now getting to Burrow. He needed to throw that one away. Bengals are going to have to adjust; the quick-throw, dump-it-out that was going on earlier is what they need to counter that.

1 Like

So, each teams only scores multiples of 10? And 0 by both is even OK?

Yes, I need Rams to end with a 6 and Bengals to end with a 0.

…but it just gets me into a drawing with everyone else who was assigned those numbers.

1 Like

Now Burrow goes limping off, and the Bengals take an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty to boot. Rams should end up with pretty decent field position after this.

It’ll be a battle of gimpy QBs the rest of the way.

Stafford can’t do much, Rams continue to suck at running the ball.

Mixon starts with a decent run. Bengals can probably salt this away if they can put together a long drive and score.

How many times do I get to vote for mvp? I keep voting for defensive players.

Rams driving. If Stafford leads them to a TD here, the Bengals are in real trouble.

1 Like

I could really go for a fumble or interception.

I guess Stafford and McVay are going to try and take this to 4th down.

It’s more dramatic that way.

Wow. Defensive holding gives the Rams new life.

Then the Rams get a TD - which gets wiped out by a holding call, which is offset by an unsportsmanlike penalty call.

Then it’s pass interference, which puts the Rams at the 1. Incredible.

:tongue: :raspberry:

Bengals kick field goal to send it to overtime, win the coin toss, score a field goal immediately, rams follow up with a field goal, then bengals score a touchdown.

One way or another, the Rams were going to get that TD.

1:25 to play. Burrow gets one chance to show he can engineer at least a game-tying drive on the biggest stage.