Spooky Manor - an Action Castle Style Game

So basically Victory was never obtainable after our first save because the bike. Awesome.

But thanks for entertaining us and our stick for a little while BF!

Thanks for playing along! I had a great time!

1 Like

That was great fun, thanks. And jokes on you bike thief, tires need changing. I bet it was Manfred.

I didn’t participate a ton, but I laughed a lot!

What were some of the examples of things you saw as Werewolf or Vampire that you didn’t see as human delivery dude?

Good question.

In the Great Hall with the mirror you saw that you had pointy ears and fangs, or as a vampire that you didn’t have a reflection.

In the Dining room and around that area you could smell the wolf downstairs, which doesn’t make sense to me because he escapes after he bites you.

Also in all the rooms around the dining room you can smell the pheasant as a werewolf.

In the lounge as a vampire the fire scares you away and you can’t stay in that room.

As a vampire if you’re attacked by the wolf you turn into mist and go back to the graveyard to rest. You also can’t pick up the garlic.

As a werewolf in the study you can’t pick up the silver pen in the study.

There are some other ones - most of them are smell related for the werewolf. Like smelling the wolfsbane.

The hedge maze is interesting. The werewolf can smell their way through, the vampire can fly over. It specifies if you didn’t use the oil on the trimmers you can use it on the crypt door.

How would we have become a vampire before making it through the hedge maze? Pale lady was beyond and Lord Spooky was locked upstairs. Perhaps he bites you after Manfred opens the door?

Maybe we’re a werewolf that gets turned into a vampire? Smell our way through, then get bitten by pale lady and fly over to come back to the house?

Or, we wait until it’s light and go explore the maze without cutting it down, then we can fly over?

So I reread the part about being a vampire at the hedge maze. Turns out I hadn’t read it closely enough. It doesn’t say you can fly over the maze, it says you can fly from the maze (or anywhere outside I think) up to the attic window.

If you’re a werewolf, you can just fight the vampire and kill her. No garlic or stake needed. You can’t be both a vampire and a werewolf.

I know I checked out after the first finish but, wow. You guys didn’t let this one die. Ironically.

Thanks again!