Sock sock shoe shoe? Or sock shoe sock shoe?

I always put socks on first before shirt or pants. Mostly due to when hunting I wear two pairs of socks and it is hard to get them on after pants when the pants are tights to keep the legs warm. I found this to be true even wearing jeans with one pair of socks so I grew up doing it that way and just developed a habit of always doing it that way

I know this isn’t how you mean it, but I’m reading that as when I’m naked and put socks on, I put one sock on, then put on underwear, then put on the other sock.

NTTAWWT, of course.

I once put on shoes and socks while naked and did a workout on the elliptical machine at home, all the time pretending I was an Olympic athlete in ancient Greece.

As Yoda would say, “ITM”

Probably depends on how your mother laid them out for you.

2 Likes

When I was in Taiwan, there were always flip/flop type sandals near the door. Everyone was expected to remove their shoes and put those on to enter the house. And these were mostly houses with cement floors often with nothing covering the cement. I wish I had known that before purchasing 2 nice pair of lace up shoes before going there.