Sock sock shoe shoe? Or sock shoe sock shoe?

I do sock sock for me, but I always do sock shoe sock shoe for my kids because otherwise by the time you’ve got the second sock on the first one is off.

2 Likes

Socks are for suckers.

[/ChannelingInnerBG]

sock sock mostly, since socks are in drawer with underwear, and shoes are after pants, if pants are worn. Some athletic shorts have large enough leg holes to be put on after shoes, but none of my pants are like that.

1 Like

First option.

Anything else is for lunatics.

(With the exception that JFG mentioned earlier with dirty/wet floor/ground)

I was on sock-sock-shoe-shoe but I changed my vote to 42 because I actually hate socks and avoid wearing them at all costs. I have a similar relationship with underwear.

1 Like

One of these days I’d like to try shoe shoe sock sock

Is it a Canadian thing to hate socks? Maybe that’s why they call people hosers.

I’m wearing slippers WITHOUT socks right now.

Definitely much harder to put socks on before underwear if sock shoe, sock shoe.

1 Like

Same!

1 Like

This would make a great dance move at the sock hop

1 Like

I think anyone that leaves their shoes by the front door would by default be sock-sock shoe-shoe right?

That’s got to be somewhere around 50% of people, no?

I think so. We don’t do that at our house, mainly because no one is tromping in mud from the outside, since it hardly ever rains. I know people who insist guests not wear shoes in their house.

Do people put on socks whilst they are naked? From the waist down, at least?

If the floors are cold, yes.
If I were somewhere that the floors were cold, I’d definitely put socks on first.
But I don’t at the moment, so socks-first wastes me time.

I buy oversized socks and then go sock-sock-shoe-shoe-sock-sock so my shoes don’t get dirty on the inside or the outside.

Even with gross floors I do sock sock shoe shoe. But it’s more like sock - rest foot halfway in or on top of shoe, other sock - rest foot on shoe, then shoe shoe.

Having a sock and shoe on one foot while the other is bare is an abomination.

1 Like

Sheesh, it’s like 30 seconds.
Or, is this a secret perversion of yours??? “Oh, yeah, just one foot, yeah, that’s it, a little more to the right,…”

1 Like

Only the first one.

2 Likes

This is most true statement! Always do sock shoe sock shoe for the kids!