Shit that didn't make sense even for kids but we just went along with

How did little red riding hood not know a wolf was not her grandma

1 Like

how did santa claus visit every home in just one night and why did rich kids get better gifts and HOW did he even get in if you didnā€™t have a chimney? and how come non-goys were left out entirely from this santa nonsense?

and WHY would you leave santa milk and cookies? heā€™s already too fat from all the milk and cookies. heart attack risk amirite?

1 Like

Why would the tooth fairy give you money for a worn-out nasty old tooth?

1 Like

As a kid I put 1 tooth under my pillow and got $1.

Later I lost 2 teeth and put them under my pillow and got $5.

I learned compound interest that day.

A year or so later I put like 8 teeth under my pillow. I had saved them. I got $5.

I learned betrayal that day.

2 Likes

my mother told me she was the tooth fairy immediately. led to arguments with my neighbor whose mother didnā€™t tell her the truth and claimed if you donā€™t believe in the tooth fairy, she will get mad and shake your bed at night. her mother was later diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic. i cared about the cash, not some silly fairy tale.

Our founding fathers fought for freedom but had slaves.

2 Likes

When Simba sings the canā€™t wait to be king song heā€™s pretty much just wishing for his fatherā€™s death

3 Likes

Rapunzel - would have been scalped irl. Tale shoulda came with a ā€œdonā€™t try this at home kidā€ disclaimer

Since when do bunnies lay eggs?

Whatā€™s a goy?

Non jew

why was someone touching my genitals good for my health?

Hot dogs arenā€™t made out of dog

ā€¦or are they

He can skip most of Asia and the Middle East, do that saves time.

I grew up in Asia, I got gifts

Huh. Santa is more awesome than I thought.

maybe teeth are like ivory in their world. but they are very nice and donā€™t hunt us, but pay us for the teeth.

Short for goyim.

In modern Hebrew and Yiddish goy is a term for a gentile, a non-Jew. Through Yiddish, the word has been adopted into English also to mean gentile, sometimes with a pejorative sense.

But the history of the word is not that simple:

Maybe thatā€™s more disturbing. Instead of a fairy, why are your parents giving you money for a ā€œworn-out nasty old toothā€?

Because Sharon down the block gets money from the stupid tooth fairy, therefore so should i, but my mother didnt like the idea of lying about who gives us the money