Secret TRUMP w/QAnon Sauce

Very interesting indeed

I confess I like voting Da in early votes, as I like to try to get some information. It’s often not very fruitful.

Waiting on one vote to get counted . . . and recounted . . . and recounted . . .

1 Like

Sorry forgot to vote for my own govt

IPD was golfing ya’ll, iykwim

Votes are in . . .

Gov't barely passes after recount.

. . . . . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08
Rnd Elect Pres VP M/FR BF IPD MA K NA JB YT AI
01 01 01 05 FR D D D D D D D D
02 01 02 08 ?? D D N N D D D D

IPD and ArthurItas should not post in this thread until after their selected policy has been enacted.

and you call yourself an actuary?!

Not really . . . but two votes from failure is a good definition of barely passing.

Policy enacted

Summary

FAR RIGHT

Hm.

@IPD, please post your choice of Executive Power (Investigate or Policy Peek).

AI is a Trump lovin’, flat earth promotin’, JFK Jr awaitin’, no good QAnonin’ QAnoner!

Given that this is our only chance to do a policy peek, and given that I know as a (liberal/orc/whatever) in this and past games that investigations by another player usually make me confused, I am leaning towards policy peek.

However, it is tempting that given I already know a QAnon, knowing a 2nd QAnon would be amazing if I could get a hit. I think I know who’d I investigate.

Any thoughts?

AI what do you have to say for yourself?

Thoughts:
-JFC. 2 fails to start the game seems non-ideal for us. :frowning:
-I remember in my first game here, people seemed pretty confident that the first power used should be policy peak.

That neither you nor AI can be trusted at this point?

Someone is posting alternate facts I believe.

Fact checking shows BF is a lying liar who fibs. 6 pinochios.

I was passed RR, so at least I know one member of the Q continuum now

Garhh

I really want to be selfish right now and investigate BF. BF claimed RRR, and I saw MRR. If I investigate and BF is QA, than awesome, I know 2 QA. If BF is M, then cool, I know for sure we have RRRRRM taken from the deck which is nearly as good as policy peak, plus I’d have someone I could trust.

But I know that policy peak allows others to participate more.

You should do policy peek, but redact all critical info from the report. That is the only way it can be unbiased.

1 Like