Secret Sith Interest Thread

I sci-fi based social deduction game? I’m in.

I would also like to be the first to say that I am most definitely not a Sith and you can totally trust me.

is sith bad?

Not that it matters, since the LOTR version had the roles flipped where you don’t want to be Gandalf/Hobbit…

From my point of view it’s the Jedi who are evil!

1 Like

Secret Khan!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve laughed as hard as I have in following up on this thread . . . at least in quite a long time.

Nice job, all’y’all!
:t_rex:

@A_Student, how about I get the first cut of the mapping of roles/powers out in this thread, then you can pull them and set up to mod.

I’ll play if there’s room. Otherwise, I’ll join @Doctor_Who as a vehement heckler.

Sounds good. I take it we will start next Monday?

I think this is best . . . my basement was flooded while I was out-of-town visiting relatives.

A week-and-a-half later, I started cleaning things up; which took all weekend (and then some). Finished the last bit of cleaning last night.

If you (@A_Student) want to post a list of players/hecklers sometime today, I’ll work on posting those transitions summary and perhaps a copy of the proposed starting post for the game for you to “quote” and edit sometime tomorrow.

My co-workers are going to be playing French Fries today while I play Ketchup and my manager is playing Lettuce.

I think I’m too busy right now to engage as a player, but I’ll heckle

1 Like

I think this might be the best means of learning how to play w/o worrying about affecting the game.

The best way to heckle? Play along as if you were actually in the game. :wink:

I’m a relative noob to this game, but I am in!

If you’re starting next week and need another I can be I. Otherwise I’ll take the jar jar blinks heckling role

Sorry about your basement, that sucks (I’ve been there).

I’ll go through this thread and put together a preliminary list of players hopefully today.

1 Like

Here is who I have as signed up:

1 John S Mill JSM
2 Kenny Ken
3 IPD IPD
4 Yankeetripper YT
5 Soyleche Soy
6 MayanActuary MA
7 NerdAlert NA
8 Snake SN
9 ArthurItis AI
10 S.Morganstein SM

@J0EBL0W and @JFG you posted in this thread, but I didn’t see a confirmation of you wanting to play. Did you want to play? An 11 person game would be interesting, or several people said they would be willing to sit out.

I think I’ll watch and/or heckle.

From my understanding 10 is the ideal size group. I’ve played in the last three of these so I’m happy as an observer.

10 is ideal. JFG if you want my spot you can have I’ve done a bunch of these, but if you’d prefer to heckle this time, I’m looking to shot some south lords or rebel scum once I figure out who the bad guys are supposed to be.

1 Like

Really taking the ‘Yankee’ part of your name seriously?

I’m good to sit out to for any players that want in. Hecklin’ ain’t a bad deal

Thanks but I’ll ride the bench. I think this is one of those games I have to watch to understand how to play. As it is, I’ll probably have to watch @J0EBL0W to know how to heckle.

Count me in for heckling this round.