Secret Sith Interest Thread

WTF how have so many of you never seen Star Wars??? I knew some kids had depraved childhoods but never knew so many of them frequented this forum

Growing up without a tv was a major factor.

I think I’ve seen a scene from one of the movies a few times, with a guy buzzing through a forest on a giant bee looking flying machine.

The one where teddy bears with rocks and stick beat the galactic empire with blasters and walking tanks. Good stuff

2 Likes

Do you still not have a TV? :wink:

I do, but nothing about the franchise interests me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Careful, you might lose that “nerd” moniker with comments like this

I’m pretty big on Star Trek, I think I’m safe!

I won’t play, but I’d be willing to mod if you want to play VA. Otherwise ill just heckle the other players.

What’s that show? Never heard of it

1 Like

Never watched Star Wars. Don’t feel the need to go back and watch some crappy toy-looking movie.

Don’t feel like watching the more recent ones either because I feel like I won’t get the references if I didn’t watch the old ones.

Do you need players? I might play. I’ve never played this kind of game, and I’m not sure whether it’s my cup of tea, but maybe trying it is the way to find out.

are you a duplicitous person? if so, this game is for you

Wait, star wars and star trek are different shows???

1 Like

No, one is a show, one is the musical adaptation.

2 Likes

I’m not, but perhaps it would be a good skill to learn.

One of them has the Daleks right!?

1 Like

No, that’s Babylon 5.

I’m available July 19th or later, and would heckle otherwise.

Mod is a scruffy looking nerf herder!

1 Like

I have played with someone in person who had extremene difficulty lying, even for the purposes of a game like this. It was pretty funny when he was a Fascist.