Secret Putin (on the Ritz) Game Thread

If this is the case, that just means that Kenny can’t throw me under the tanks.

He’s being persecuted for being a west coaster. It’s rather early in the morning to be defending the world from communism.

We have a govt.

:—:
. . . . . 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rnd Elect Pres MP C/D YT Ken AI JB SM JSM IPD
1 1 1 7 d Y Y Y Y Y Y Y
2 1 2 5 N Y Y Y Y Y N

Kenny and SM stop your jabbering until the policy is passed.

YT and IPD obvi commies for stirring the pot and causing confusion

It makes me think I missed something in my groggy haste.

I know I’m a card carrying Democrat. I know IPD passed Democratic policy when given a choice between Commie and Democratic. I know the cards I were dealt was CDD.

Beyond that I don’t know what’s going on.

We have a policy passed:

Summary
:—:
. . . . . 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rnd Elect Pres MP C/D YT Ken AI JB SM JSM IPD
1 1 1 7 D Y Y Y Y Y Y Y
2 1 2 5 C N Y Y Y Y Y N

I want to hear a little about the last vote before I select the other person on my ticket.

Smells like a poo tin in here at the moment

1 Like

:iatp:

I was thrown under a tank with a big white Z on it . . . I was passed CC.

We all know what Kenny’s going to claim.

Given a 33% chance of getting CCC–and a 40% prob of telling the truth (from my perspective)–Kenny’s come under a bit of my suspicion.

off with their heads

1 Like

I’d be curious to hear why IPD and YT voted down this gov’t.

Commie YT has everything to gain in passing DC (especially if dealt DDC).

If Kenny is dirty, I’d be lumping one of YT or IPD in there with him.

So it turns out, that there is no executive power after the first Commie policy is passed. Sucks to be Kenny.

AI - you are the president, please nominate your PM in bold.

I know I am D. YT exhibited D traits (though I take with grain of salt). So there are probably lots of C’s in the 5 remaining players.

Why did everyone else vote Yes? I think most players avoid voting No early on for some reason, they see it as a red flag. We need to normalize voting No early on.

I do often vote yes early on as I like getting information when I have none.

I am leaning choosing either JSM or IPD. JSM would be a pure gathering information play. IPD seems likely either D or Pootin.

I know I’m D. I know that 2 D policies were in the first deal. I figured high probability of Commie policy on the last gov.

I’d like to hear from Kenny before we move on to the next government slate, but his response doesn’t affect which person I choose

If I’m Pootin might as well get me into the govts so I can pass D’s and try to blend in before it becomes a game over situation with 3+ C’s.