Secret Putin (on the Ritz) Game Thread

I like the queer view in the front

IFYP

1 Like

Ok . . . Arthur is celebrating passing a D policy by posting pictures about dog poop receptacles.

Hmmmmm

Sorry all. I completely forgot about this game and haven’t been online at all today. I will be in meetings all day tomorrow but will try to keep up on my phone (so glad this software works much better with a phone than the AO).

I skimmed the thread but will try to back read and respond before making a nomination.

IFYP

I live very close to the gay epicenter of Atlanta

1 Like

Same issue when looking at the .png from my home computer.

I was passed C/D

This is tough because the list is so short. Ordinarily I probably would have picked you but if I do that AI is only left with the next Pres or someone who has already been in a government so am likely picking JB to leave that room for AI to pick you if he wants.

I was dealt CDD and passed CD.

I figured on first deal forcing a DD would have given other players no information on either of us. But bad news is it took us 2 DD polices in the deal to get one passed. Good news is IPD didn’t play the commie policy. That said wouldn’t be the first time bad guy played good policy on first round.

Komrade Ken’s logic seems a bit suspect. If you pick SM then AI could chose from next president or JSM neither of which would have been in government yet.

Unless AI is an ignorant of roles communist who you are pointing toward SM as his best choice for government.

LOL Blame the Putin loving mod for putting SM and JSM right next to one another. I went back to look at the vote post bc it was the first one with the list when I scrolled up and apparently my brain saw them as the same thing.

I nominate SM

We have somebody who can bold posts. They nominate

SM

Please vote if you haven’t yet///

Vote early, vote often

Waiting on two votes.

:popcorn:

Not me!

@J0EBL0W where art thou?

I think we can all be pretty confident this govt will fail with or without JB’s vote