Secret Hitler?

I’ll be your moderator for this game. So far, there are 10 ID’s signed up (listed below); enough for a full game.

Does a 11/9 start date work for everyone?

I’ll work on creating a separate thread for the actual game.

Interested Parties:

1. @soyleche
  2. @John.S.Mill
  3. MayanActuary
  4. @J0EBL0W
  5. BruteForce
  6. Kenny
  7. @A_Student
  8. Mountainhawk
  9. IPD
  10. @YankeeTripper

I can do 11/9 start date

11/9 sounds good to me!

I’m in

@Kenny, can you also confirm that you’re available to play?

In

Too many people were calling me Pretty!

Unpossible!

Forgot about the @ feature to let people know to respond.

We’ll plan on a 11/9 start unless others don’t like it.

I’ll look to send out things Sunday evening/Monday morning . . . depending on whether you’re on EST or GMT.

Let’s see if the world ends on Nov 3rd first.

Sure, that date should work.

How does it work playing it online?

All chat is done in the thread, votes are PMd to the moderator. It takes a bit longer to get through the game. One big difference is the log online - You can go back and look at every vote that took place, and see voting trends between people. And every single word you say in a post is subject to being overanalyzed by others.

Just realized that I didn’t copy the thread instructions somewhere . . . I’ll see if I can find it in one of the web-scrapping archives.

Is it played in real time? Like does a round take a couple minutes, or will it take a couple hours/days?

Days for the whole thing as not everyone will be logged-on/posting at the same time. Proactively checking in throughout the day to move the game along is encouraged.

General process:

1. Moderator will post the order players will be President.

2. President will post in the thread their selection for Chancellor.

3. Everybody will send the moderator a PM their vote (Ja or Nein).

4. Once all votes are received, moderator will post the voting results, including how each person voted.

a. If the vote fails, the person next in line is President and go back to step 2.
b. If vote passes,

i. the President is PM’d three policy cards; they PM the moderator which one to discard
ii. the Chancellor is PM’d the remaining two policy cards; they PM the moderator which one to enact.

1. Moderator posts which policy was enacted. If any special powers are to be enacted, the President enacts them.

2. If the game has not been won, next person in line becomes President and we go back to step #2.

Ja 11/9 works.

I can’t get on here from my work computer, so I’m limited to phone posting during the day. So if my comments are short it’s because typing on a phone sucks.

11/9 is fine

Why did no one @ me? I can play.