Seahawks Are Still For Real This Time

:sob:

I have no reason to think that you’re wrong, but I really hope you are!

Yeah, would not bet on the Hawks today. Rams have been tough on them in recent years. Hoping Bills play as well against the Cardinals as they did against the Hawks last weekend but not optimistic there either.

I was actually encouraged that the Hawks defence only gave up three points on the opening Rams drive!

We make Jared Goff look competent

Pressure will be on Russell all day to match TD for TD.

1 Like

Russ needs to be perfect to win today.

Russell was far from perfect. Reminded me of the Bills game.

37 minutes, new record, but wow, what a shit-fest.

Need to look up last team to go 5-0 and miss the playoffs…
Five teams.

Yay, they’re on TV in four days…

As a SF fan my heart bleeds for your injured list. :violin:

Need to win against Cardinals and then win three of their next four games against the NFC Least.

ARI +3 looks like easy money. They really haven’t adjusted spread for lack of fans.

1 Like

Tonight’s game won’t be played at CenturyLink Field!!!

They changed the name of the stadium.

Article about DK:

Like I said, the biceps. The picture in this article showing them don’t give them justice. Hella legs, though.

He looked pretty good on that first TD.

Refs weren’t kind to Hawks in first quarter. Hawks defence have looked better than usual but still early.

This looks like another close prime time game.
Lovely…

Hopkins should get credit fir that TD to go with his Academy Award for the acting on that glancing blow by Diggs.

Cardinals defence take a stupid penalty leading to a Hawks TD. Makes up for the penalties the Hawks took on the preceding Cardinals possession.

Nice answer there.
Hope Lockett is okay after that dirty play.

Glad to have a healthy RB

Yeah, I like Hyde.

Not watching yet, but I have Wilson and Murray in separate fantasy leagues. Need a 50-49 score. SEA winning of course.

I’ll start watching in an hour or so.