Seahawks Are Still For Real This Time

Chargers hosting some fish.

Oh, the SEA v LAR will be shown. The listing is not correct. Not sure where TiVo gets their listings. It could be corrected before Sunday.

Do Los Angelenos care much about Chargers?

Who? what?

If when the Chargers reach the SB they will be and will always have been LAs first love. Until such time, they are and will always have been an LA after thought.

2 Likes

Not sure the 49ers will dominate at the level many expect. Seahawks are improved. The 49ers do not have a QB that has led a team to winning record over a full season. They could easily be a 10-7 or even 9-8. Won’t be surprised if Seattle sweeps.

I’m no 49er fan but don’t they return 8 starters from last year’s #1 defense and didn’t they also add a key FA D-line man to the mix? And while Brock Purdy is still largely a question mark going forward, he did go 6-0 down the stretch and has CMC, Deebo & Kittle as weapons on offense and the best LT in the game to protect him.

I mean it’s possible the 49ers collapse, other NFL teams sure have and its possible spotty QB play could tank them, I just wouldn’t bet on that.

If Kittle is healthy, the Seahawks need to fear the 49’ers. Kittle always seems to have a great game against Hawks.

13-4 to 10-7 is not really a collapse. The reg games Purdy won were against TB, LV, Wash, AZ and Seattle. If Seattle beats them 2x, all else the same, they are 11-6. CMC touched ball over 300 in reg season after missing 22 games in prior 2 making QB who hurt his throwing shoulder and RB risky.

Every year in NFL, a team expected to be great is not. My picks on that are the 49ers and/or the Bills. Somebody good from last year will miss the playoffs.

Sure and a couple years ago the 49ers had a ton of injuries and were terrible after going to the SB. Stuff happens in a league where very large men run around and hit each other hard.

I think Purdy was elbow, Garapalo shoulder, Lance leg.

A QB that has started 5 regular season games and ended season with a shoulder injury w a backup that is on his 3rd team in 4 years with a completion % below 60%, low TD/Int and a poor record is not same as random injury. These are risky choices.

Well one team flopped today and it wasn’t the Rams.

Didn’t see anything encouraging from the Hawks today.

W T F

45 minutes of crap (by my watching behavior)!

Could be worse, could be Giants fans

3 Likes

Looks like SEA on in my area tomorrow.

1 Like

That was both enjoyable and frustrating to watch.

Way too many redzone field goals.

Geno was not great today.

Defensive line had decent pass rush.

A win is a win

1 Like

Ugh, 1h8m to watch this game using the YouTubeTV. Three times, the FF button, supposedly only 15 seconds, went backward for about 30 minutes, so had to figure out where I was. Twice it got stuck on the buffer. You know when that never happened? TiVo.

No continuous FF, either. Just 15 seconds forward or 15 seconds backward. “We know how far is best for all viewers.”
Anyone know how long halftime usually is? Need to get through that faster but not overshoot.

Plus One point for YouTubeTV: It “saved” the NFL Network re-broadcast of the Lions game (I requested all Seahawk-related shows saved), so I can watch that at my leisure.

I have Meier in Fantasy, so, yay.

This run by Charbonnet that set up Bobo’s beautiful TD catch was channeling Beast Mode

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1706349264434078073?t=Pq76Yh_t5aFq1M5lVoFNUQ&s=19

RB by Committee seems the optimal way to keep them fresh and to keep them inexpensive.

But, not sure what is happening in the red zone. Too predictable? Too safe?

1 Like