Seahawks Are Still For Real This Time

No pass rush.

Bad officiating.

Hawks still have the ball and a chance to win.

1 Like

Rookie tackles looking like rookies today.

1 Like

Still better than they would have been with Wilson shitting on the team.

3 Likes

:laughing:
You guys are really enjoying the Broncos this season, aren’t you?

2 Likes

I honestly do not care about the Broncos’ season. Better for SEA that some other team has this problem.

We should have a thread for them, though, for those who do.

The Mile High Thread?

Video of how the 12th man can affect play on the field:

2 Likes

That literally was the only time I saw DT all game.
He is going to get a big fine.

Holy crap… how did they not catch that???

If they had, would it have erased the interception or merely taken yards off of the post-interception run? It clearly happened after the interception, but I’m not sure on the rules.

You think he’ll get fined for that? It seems like an honest mistake. A bone-headed one, sure, but not malicious. I don’t know the grounds for fining players though. I thought it was for stuff that I would consider worse than a foul the officials should have caught.

OK, I get to see this weekend’s SEA game. No, not going to it. That is an eight-hour excursion (worth it if free), and it might rain. [wrong] And, USA are scheduled to play the winner of Group B. [/wrong] (That would be Saturday.) And, I think I’m getting my hair cut. Also, had soccer refereeing on the docket, but I dropped that, bitterly.

Anywho, it is likely I’ll be watching it live (ugh), then listening to it on the radio live (ugh) while driving to an early dinner because I’m that old (ugh). Come to think if it, this is also an eight-hour excursion.

Best guess is 5 yard penalty imposed from spot of ball carrier when he entered the field since it was post possession. Or 5 yards from spot of the interception. Had he come on before change of possession it would nullify the interception.

Not sure which ref is responsible for making sure players don’t come off the bench during play.

I assume he was coming in for the next down and didn’t realize it was actually and interception with the play still live. Giving him a big benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

I’m not either, but I hope TPTB in NFL officialdom are reviewing this and discussing how to prevent this from getting missed going forward.

Glad the error benefitted the Hawks, but it should’ve been caught.

Woolen continues to impress.

1 Like

The two injuries at running back are going to make the second half tough.

1 Like

That is a horrible call on that intercept Wagner.
Never is that called an interception.

I am still trying to figure that one out as well. Fortunately our defence is playing well to mitigate these turnovers.

1 Like

Satisfying finish. Need to win both Rams games for any chance at a playoff spot.

1 Like

Well, the 49ers game provided the hawks with some good news. Jimmy G is out for the year and they are down to the 3rd string QB. Literally “Mr Irrelevant 2022” is starting for them now.

Sigh. Championship quality defense, O-line, and skill position players and THIS happens.

Maybe dude will be the next Tom Brady?

1 Like

Seattle in the final playoff spot, overtaking NFC East last place WAS.

3 Likes