SCOTUS Breyer to Retire

Like Kennedy?

I doubt it. Do you think Biden used Cornpop to help Kennedy make a decision to retire???

I don’t think Biden is able to make anyone do anything lol

1 Like

What is Compop?

You doubt that Kennedy was told to retire while Trump was President?

I don’t think anyone actually has the leverage to tell a supreme court justice when to retire.

3 Likes

Yeah you can’t make someone retire or RGB would have taken the advice to retire while Obama was President but then Mitch may have just stonewalled 2 nominees.

But you can try and persuade and I’m sure that happened with both Kennedy and Breyer.

1 Like

I know it can be difficult, but you really ought to try and keep up with the stories told by the Biden.

Cornpop isn’t a what, it’s a who.

“Cornpop was a bad dude” according to Joe.

Keep up with a 5 year old event?

Joe has a long and well-documented history of plagiarism, strange stories, weird behavior, foot-in-mouth moments. And now that he’s a 79 year old man occupying the White House…

I know a favorite retort of libs and proggies is “but, but, Trump…” Here I’ll give you an easy one. Who remembers the Trump- Billy Bush interview from 2005??

1 Like

What does him being a bit of a grandpa have to do with the SCOTUS again?

1 Like

Absolutely nothing, at least in my mind. I was just helping some fellow posters by supplying answers to their questions about Cornpop.

Which you brought up in the first place?

I did bring up Cornpop. And then some fellow posters started asking questions, to which I kindly responded. Now that we’re all clear about what has happened in the last couple of days, perhaps we can move on.

not I. Why would I care about that?

I’ve never heard of “cornpop” outside of popcorn and breakfast cereal, either.

I was in high school in 2005 :nerd_face:

Maybe if I referred to it as the 2005 “they let you grab 'em by the p****” interview both of your memories would improve.

Yeah cuz bragging about sexually abusing women is equivalent to taking about a grade school fight.

In your grade school, was it a common fight that involved straight edge razors and 6 foot chains?

Where did you grow up???

I don’t get why Ranger brought up “Cornpop” (just like I don’t get what the point of Biden’s Cornpop story was in the first place) but if that was a grade school fight story, then kids grew up a lot faster in 1940s/50s Scranton - fighting with straight razors & chains, driving their own cars - than I had ever imagined.