SAS sucks

We’re trapped in a time loop

Yeah and SAS sucks because the loop is hidden. Which is why I didn’t know about it!

Rocky Horror Lets Do The Time Warp GIF - Rocky Horror Lets Do The Time Warp Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs

Power BI FTW IMO. Based on my experience at Humana you actuary types are just learning of its powers and it’s mysterious ways.

I took the certification too. It was offered by the SAS institute and proctored at a 3rd party site. It might have been prometric but it was a small non-dedicated testing center and at the time I was the only one taking an exam. Contrast that with actuarial exams at prometric where there were always at least 10 others taking exams when I sat.

1 Like

Mike (upset that he has to hire someone for a job he thought he could/should do and trying to find the worst possible candidate): Let’s see where did she go to college… University of Massachusetts?!?! Alright… solid party school! She’s the one.

(After she’s hired)

Caitlin: Mr. Mayor, it will be nice to work with a fellow Ivy Leaguer.

Mayor: Yes!

Mike (still holding Caitlin’s resume): Um, Caitlin, UMass isn’t an Ivy League school.

Caitlin (frowning): Let me see that… oh, that’s a typo. It’s supposed to say university in Massachusetts… you know, Harvard.

Mike: BUT!!!

Caitlin: Mike, I did my research. I knew you would never hire someone you saw as a threat.

(That’s from memory… couldn’t find the actual text. So I probably got something wrong, but that’s the gist.)

1 Like

Never coded with SAS in my life. Work at SAS. Think about it.

2 Likes

:thinking:

See my tagline.

Can someone please merge this thread back to where it came from?

I hate this thread

You said that before and will say it again.

Time loooooop

proc merge plz