San Diego

u going?

2021 AO surf tacuar amirite

In November?

Da, stay classy

Probably. Been looking forward to in person meetings again.

I still owe Mountainhawk a drink.

But I never drink with another woman w/o my wife being present.

1 Like

Weā€™ll see. I need to monitor the delta

Is that a Pence reference?

I hear its been changing

Should it be?

FTR, I know what youā€™re talking about; but I think that the given reference goes well beyond you or me and very likely is directed to Mountainhawk more directly.

VA does owe me a drink some something on the AO that I donā€™t even remember the details of. Iā€™m assuming the ā€˜donā€™t drink with other women without his wifeā€™ is a Pence reference.

It might make getting a third shot integral to my decision to go

Getting my ACAS! Letā€™s gooooo

2 Likes

Congrats! Well done!

I have a question with the meeting.
Iā€™ll be getting my ACAS, but my significant other is in grad school and wouldnā€™t be able to go with. I donā€™t have any coworkers going, so is it worth going alone?

In ā€œnormalā€ times itā€™s a good idea to go, especially to meet people and network. But with the whole covid situation I feel like everything is kind of out of whack at the moment. I donā€™t know what the travel policies will be in Nov but from the few people I talked to, their companies arenā€™t paying this year.

1 Like

I still have to do COP. Am i too late for SD?

I probably owe you a drink as well (I threw around ā€œI owe you a drinkā€ a lot), but thatā€™s still too far.
If more people I owe drinks to are there, Iā€™ll check my schedule. There are a couple of local breweries that Iā€™ve been wanting to try.

1 Like

A (friendly) bet made during an EC game.

The other comment reflects the fact that the bet was made under an assumption that it could be carried out w/o a SO travelling along. :smiley:

Although, Iā€™m not quite as rigid as Pence, but I donā€™t do drinks with another woman w/o my wife at least meeting the person first (face-to-face).

OK, fair enough! :slight_smile: