Republicans Say the Darndest Things!

I told my favorite R that the guy in Oklahoma walking around with a loaded AR-15 committed an act of terrorism, even if it was legal.

I also said that in the next Civil War the rednecks will win bc they are the ones with all the guns.

He said the armed person to worry about was the one who kept the loaded weapon in the trunk of his car bc then you don’t know when he’s gonna strike. Also to worry about the government with all their weapons. He also doesn’t think there’s gonna be a Civil War.

JFC who are those idiots? Is that what 40% of America really believes?

Arizona trying to unseat Wyoming for most nutburgers

1 Like

Sadly, Cheney may lose to one of them simply because she is brave enough to speak the truth.

3 Likes

Exactly the kind of guy you want hanging with the president

I couldn’t help myself. I had to check out the websites for the other two.
https://www.elijahlist.com/index.php

They are both “prophets”. If you chase the “bible college” in the second you’ll get a chance to spend $1,200 on 30 videos.
Of course they both have “donate” buttons and donations are tax deductible.

1 Like

From Trump-backed Michigan secretary of state nominee said abortion is 'child sacrifice' | CNN Politics

Community college professor, eh? Wonder what she teaches….

I had to chase it …

She’s teaching speech, college orientation and career development for the college’s dual-enrollment program for the fall 2021 semester, the spokesperson said.

Karamo has a master’s degree in Christian apologetics, the study of the defense of Christianity against objections, from Biola University, an evangelical university in Southern California.

from the CNN article.

Interesting factoid: Michigan does not have a primary for Secretary of State, the nominee will be chosen by convention. There are three current candidates. I assume this is the only one endorsed by Trump.

1 Like

Looks legit based on sources but has been deleted. How does she have an accounting degree?

4 Likes

Thanks. Not a surprising academic background.

Weaselette grew up right down the street from Biola. Those people are wackos.

2 Likes

That’s kind of funny that she deleted it. I was going to say it is just standard GOP hyperbole and was intentional, but she looks like an idiot now for deleting it.

1 Like

She looks like an idiot either way.

2 Likes

Probably 60% or so of people wouldn’t notice how stupid it was.

1 Like

Way more than that. At least 30% of those who prefer Trump, 30% of those who prefer DeSantis, 30% of those who prefer Cruz. That’s 90% without even counting her supporters or Pence’s.

4 Likes

Yeah. I gotta wonder if that was her idiocy or a staffer’s though. Bad either way.

At least she refutes the sterotype that Asians are good at math.

4 Likes