Republicans Say the Darndest Things!

are the two related?

So, the price will be dropping??

1 Like

High alert. :smile:

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:

I’m really beginning to wonder if he’s the Antichrist and we’re on the verge of a Left Behind style rapture.

1 Like

It’s always the ones you least expect…

4 Likes

I suppose moral Christians in Germany in the 1930s & early 1940s (the ones who did things like hide Jews and/or smuggle them to safety) probably said the same about Hitler. Well, not the Left Behind part, obviously.

Mmm, forbidden donut…

1 Like

If they could delay his arrest until Holy Thursday…

1 Like

Oh goodness no. Please, God, no. :woman_facepalming:

I’m literally praying that doesn’t happen right now.

He could decide to turn himself in on Maundy Thursday, of course. Arranging for someone to kiss him as he’s handed over. :woman_facepalming::grimacing::woman_facepalming::grimacing:

It’s April 6th.

1 Like

Didn’t Trump once say:

You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

It would be both fitting and tragic if he assaulted a female LEO attempting to arrest him.

1 Like

DeSantis, obviously.

the mark of the beast?

2 Likes

double

This is more true than Trump might wish. The crucifixition won’t likely be literal, and the resurrection might be for judgement John 5:29. I am not the Judge, but it ain’t lookin good right now.

Conservative writes book complaining about the “evils of wokeness,” and then when asked to define “woke” in an interview, she can’t.

Then she follows it up with an op-ed blaming everyone else (including her children) for what she did.

5 Likes

in a local election, more than a few people asked me if I supported CRT. I asked them to define it so I knew what they meant. I said I have observed there is more than one definition based on how someone uses it. My request for clarification wasn’t appreciated I was told.

5 Likes