Republicans Say the Darndest Things!

I know that a Constitutional Amendment is much harder than a law, which is why I said it will not happen for a long time.

I have hope within 200 years it will happen, if we’re still a country.

It could. And every time the GOP takes control of both houses and the Oval office, it would be banned. Then, back and forth for all of time.

2 Likes

Not sure whether to share this here or in the WTF thread:

Jan 6 guy claims to have not known that Congress meets at the Capitol.

JR Majewski, MAGA devotee, Q promoter, and GOP nominee for a Congressional race in Ohio, was called out in an AP story for lying about his background. Specifically he’s touted his experience fighting in Afghanistan but apparently did a short stint in Qatar loading planes, far away from any combat action. He apparently also greatly embellished other parts of his resume

The GOP was thinking he had a good shot to win, and had a $960K ad buy to support him in the race. They quietly pulled the entire buy after news broke.

Why is it in this thread? Because Majewski came up with a doozy today to explain why military records don’t back up his combat claims: all of his military service is classified.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1573365018808451072?s=20&t=_d6gp-STnn6J4enWYqe_CQ

What’s more, Majewski issued threats to sue the Associated Press, and said that in Congress he would push for new laws to make it a crime to “besmirch veterans” such as himself.

1 Like

I’d like to believe that all the stuff the AP dug up might matter, but …

“At the end of the day, this will be a question of whether they want Nancy Pelosi leading the House or Kevin McCarthy,” said Tom Davis, a former congressman who led the House Republican campaign arm during George W. Bush’s presidency. “These elections have become less about the person. I wouldn’t say candidates don’t matter, but they don’t matter like they used to.”

Interesting that he would divulge his classified military service.
So, he either lied about it, or just committed a federal crime.

Wonder which way he will go.

Ted Striker : My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We’re bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We’re coming in from the north, below their radar.

Elaine Dickinson : When will you be back?

Ted Striker : I can’t tell you that. It’s classified.

1 Like

GOP illustrates their vision for America with a Russian drilling rig.

1 Like

I don’t disagree, but interesting that the GOP pulled their big ad buy for this guy in what was expected to be a close race.

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1573088502409043970?s=46&t=MbkrYLV5W3JWUOlndXz9Qg

Clip is dated but this guy is currently campaigning with Mastriano:

More excrement from the mouth a of GOP candidate:

1 Like

Well, he’s about 3/5ths right.

1 Like

Can someone tell me wtf this is? Is this real and if so ?

The blue line excludes The FBI and the Justice Dept.

This gives a whole new meaning to MAGA.

2 Likes