From a distraction in another thread…
OK, so I’m talking about now, not five months ago.
- Do you get the stink-eye (an answer on a recent Jeopardy episode!) for not wearing a mask?
- Do you give the stink-eye to those not wearing a mask?
- Do you get the stink-eye, or, as someone noted, a “Please take your mask off; you’re making people nervous” remark for wearing a mask?
- Do you give the stink-eye to those wearing a mask?
OK, my answers:
- I wear a mask when I am out of my home and either: indoors, or in a densely packed crowd (FTR, I have not been in a densely packed crowd). I don’t give a shit if people give me the stink-eye for doing the safe and right thing. Am I wearing a mask at my local several-acre park that has ten people in it? No. I’m just staying away from them, going off the path when passing them.
- Of course I do.
- this has not happened to me, because I wear a mask when I’m supposed to.
- Never. I often wonder why people walking in my neighborhood near no one are wearing masks.