Random Thoughts

I normally listen to audiobooks in the car, but I put on the radio today. There are some stupid songs these days.

1 Like

I had a pimpleā€¦on my knee cap. Letā€™s just call it an infected hair follicle.

So of course, I popped it. Thatā€™s a given. The discharge was greyish green and there was a looot of it given the topical size. It hurts a little. Didnā€™t get the satisfaction of a definitive pop so the root might still be in there, although I did get to blood. Will revisit tomorrow.

Pimple popper enthusiasts understand.

3 Likes

I have one on my torso thatā€™s required revisiting multiple times. Iā€™m fact maybe Iā€™ll check it next time Iā€™m up.

1 Like

I volunteer as peer reviewer.

1 Like

I went to get lunch today. Throughout the pandemic they just set your food out on a table outside, so Iā€™d never been inside before. One of the workers (appeared to be the manager) stopped working briefly so that he could swap out the record on the restaurantā€™s record player. Presumably he does this every half hour, all day long.

Too late to nap, too early to go to bed.

1 Like

No such thing.

No such thing.

4 Likes

Happy Rex Manning day, yā€™all.

I got asked out on a date tonight. By Mr aj. I wonder if heā€™s lurking on this board and saw The Good Place discussion?

A good girl never accepts a date after Wednesday. Sounds like youā€™re sitting at home tonight!

Who said I was good?

2 Likes

now you are fishing for more invitations

1 Like

Cross post to insignificant signals thread.

2 Likes

s/b a ā€œgood lookingā€ girl imo

Dear Hersheyā€¦

Bring Back ZAGNUT ! ! ! ! !

That is allā€¦

What we lack in musical ability we make with volume.

2 Likes

I looked up what this was and wish I could try itz

I forgot how bad Brussel sprouts smell.

1 Like

But Brussels sprouts TASTE so good!

2 Likes

How are you cooking them? Boiled, or a nice oven roasting??? Or toss them in a frying pan with bacon!!! :yum:

1 Like