Random Thoughts

I just want to say, I had raisins in my cookie, and I liked it.

Avocado toast makes me think of DTNF.

:avocado: :bread: :yum:

Dahel??? :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Someone in my neighborhood has a rooster.

I wonder how long until your post moves to the Annoyed Thoughts thread.

4 Likes

Course based masters are funny sometimes.
When my kids got 90’s, I’d say ‘where’s the other 20%?’, because "In this house, we expect 110%’.
Today I got a mark back for a course. 103.33% lol. How, even.
And my kid’s response? I get called a nerd.

They missed their real opportunity: **Where’s the other 6 and 2/3 percent?

2 Likes

Mebbe the universe is angry with you for eating those rai-SINS!!!

1 Like

Today is International Congenital Heart Defect Day.

2 Likes

I should put some pants on.

No need. :popcorn:

2 Likes

Start a pantsless thread.

:squintyeyes:

I was really confused how

was a response to

… but then I looked at the thread title. :headsmack:

1 Like

I wouldn’t thrive on it, but I would certainly make use of it. A quick check shows Michigan has something:
The Shopping Reform and Modernization Act, or Scanner Law, requires that most items on store shelves be clearly displayed with the price; by signage, electronic reader, price sticker, or any other method that clearly and reasonably conveys the price to a consumer in the store at the place where the item is located. If an automatic checkout system (scanner) charges you more than the displayed price of an item, and:

1. the transaction has been completed, and
  2. you have a receipt indicating the item purchased and the price charged for it;

Then:

You must notify the seller that you were overcharged, within 30 days of the transaction, either in person or in writing. Within two days of receiving your notice, the seller may choose to refund you the difference between the amount charged and the price displayed plus a “bonus” of ten times the difference, with a minimum of $1.00 and a maximum of $5.00. If the seller does not pay you both the refund and the bonus, you may bring a lawsuit to recover your actual damages or $250.00, whichever is greater, plus reasonable attorney fees up to $300.00. You may instead file a complaint in a small claims court without an attorney.

But I haven’t found any such law in Iowa as of yet.

1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, “ceded” is a fun word to type.

…at this same time last year…how 'bout that?