Random Thoughts

Could it be, our little ao fan is growing up!?!?

The dog has figured out that me putting on my winter hat means playtime.

3 Likes

When a 31-day month begins on a Saturday and the wall calendar only has 5 rows, they should really double up 1/8 rather than 23/30 and 24/31. But no one ever does this. I have never seen a calendar that doubles up 1/8.

3 Likes

I found the motivation to vacuum the carpets (and really get them clean, using the hose around the baseboards and everything) and then wash the carpets after that.

We have kids and pets and my sisterā€™s not fully housebroken dog stayed with us a few weeks ago, so it was overdue. A carpet cleaner has been one of the better investments Iā€™ve made.

It feels really satisfying to have tackled all of that before the afternoon. Usually on saturdays Iā€™m not even awake until noon.

3 Likes

USA!!! USA!!!
Weā€™re # 1!!! Weā€™re # 1!!!

4 Likes

Mrs. Hoffman left me. Now I have to fend for myself.

Not that I blame her for leaving me, Iā€™d leave me if I could, but ā€¦ these next couple of hours until she gets back from running errands is going to be hell.

3 Likes

#HoffmanStrong
#NeverForgetā€¦the number to the local pizza place so that you can at least order delivery

2 Likes

Did she have to pick a peck of Snide?

1 Like

She didnā€™t pick a peck of anything out of the refrigerator for me, thatā€™s for damn sure.

I think my headache meds are making me loopy today.

1 Like

Nice to know.

So what made you loopy last week?

If you eat a particular brand of pizza tonight, would we see Loopy and the Red Baron?

1 Like

Worst thing to do when being chased by an angry taxidermist?

play dead

1 Like

i love it when i open a pdf file and itā€™s just one page

what if it was supposed to be 16 pages?

i would never know, i hope

SOA FSA exam solutions are published, which means I am published also!

5 Likes

Hang on loopy, loopy hang on.

2 Likes

Every time I watch Twister Iā€™m reminded of how this was a great yet still pretty cheesy
movie about tornadoes, and I have the urge to dissect it and point out all the things that could have been done that would have made it better and more realistic.

And then I think if anyone ever tries another tornado-centric movie, theyā€™ll probably ruin the shit out of it and am glad no one has really tried it.

1 Like

You must have missed Sharknado, Sharknado 2, Sharknado: Feeding Frenzy, Sharknado 3, Sharknado 4, Sharknado 5, and The Last Sharknado. Poor guy. Youā€™re missing out.